10

Yoongi POV

I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the light when I felt a hard chest under my hand unintentionally I rubbed my face inbetween it feeling its warmth .

I looked up to see joon's sleeping face . oh look at him now he is looking so cute and innocent just like a little baby who can believe he is the beast who spanked me mercilessly without blinking his eyes even for once .

*chuckles*

I chuckled at my thoughts as among all of our husbands he is the only one who can see my this self . I looked at how his strong arms holding me so tight while my right leg laying proudly on his waist making our clothed members so close to the point that I can feel his huge one  .

I slowly tried to release myself from his embrace but hissed at the pain on my ass making my mouth the shape of O . I closed my eyes tightly while trying to rub my butts softly.

Joon *husky deep voice* : don't you dare !

Oh sh*t he wake up . I'm sure now he is going to continue the punishment . I smiled at him awkwardly .

Yoon : j-joon , good morning !

Joon : hmm . you passed out from few spanks tsk and they call you the bloody mafia king tsk mafia my ass !

He said while smirking and I know to where this smirk will bring us specially me 🥺.

yoon : joon , I have some unfinished work I .... I need to finish it before Kai come .

I  said trying to be so serious but my nervousness can be showing on my face easily.

joon *smirk* : you are right . we have some unfinished work so should we start now 😏 .

oh shit ... oh shit ... I should run now ! . I tried to get away from him but he was quicker than me . he held my waist so tight I am sure it will leave marks later . he brought me closer to him and before I react he pulled me under his huge body and hovered me. I was struggling in his arms after all I am smaller than him so all of my struggles was nothing as he held my waist tightly with one hand and the other held my two hands with it bringing it above my head . he brought his face so much closer to mine . I closed my eyes tightly afraid of what to come. I can feel his breath fanning on my neck

Joon *deeply* : don't run away from your punishment , kitten . I was so soft with you last night so take every single thing I give you and don't bring the beast inside of me out hmm , kitten !

He whispered with his husky dangerous voice on my ears and then licked it sending shivers down to my spins . I just nodded quietly ready to take everything he gives me.  He slide his tongue on my jaws and then up to my cheeks giving it a few licks then bite it so hard .

Yoon : Ahhhhhh s...stop ...

Namjoon POV

I wake up  after hearing my kitten's chuckles it was not so soft like minnie's but it was so cute so . I pretended to still be asleep to know what he is going to do . I didn't feel any moves for some seconds but then I felt him trying to release himself from my embrace I was about to protest but  he hissed . I chuckled in my mind at him as I know that his ass must be in so much pain now . he tried to slide his hand to rub his butts which I didn't like as it won't be a punishment if he helped himself before finishing it .

Joon *husky deep voice* : don't you dare!

He stunned on his place for sometimes then smiled  awkwardly and I can see his nervous expression which is easy showing in his black eyes .

Yoon : j-joon , good morning !

Joon : hmm . you passed out from few spanks tsk and they call you the bloody mafia king tsk mafia my ass !