12

⚠⚠⚠🔞

jin : Ahhhhhh~~~ ahmmmm~ fuck ~

Kook *husky* : woahh  baby *thrust* moan more for me babe *thrust* ...

Kook was sweating so hard . he was hovering a sweaty jin with messy hair and slightly closed eyes full of lust and parted lips moaning loudly  while thrusting deeply inside of him . jin was circling his legs around Kook's waist while his hands around his neck grabing Kook's back hair tightly while . kook attached their lips together in a sensual deep kiss and fastened his pace as they were really close to their climax .

Kook : *groaning * Aghh yehhh baby aghhhh *kissing him again * come with me love *sucking his ear * .

Jin : *moaning * AGHHHH D-DADDY .

Kook : *groaning.* aghhhhmmm c-come baby boy !

With that they cummed in sync kook inside jin while jin on his stomach and Kook's as well . kook thrusted slowly while kissing jin's lips softly whom was breathing deeply and moaning softly in his mouth . jin hissed the moment kook slide out of him with a pop sound , tried to control his breath  and closed his eyes tightly ready to sleep . kook laid besides of him and was about to cuddle him but ...

Hopi *raspy tone* : nah nah nah babies no sleep . sir want to have fun as well  *smirking * .

Kook *concernedly* : but jinie is tired na !

Hopi : *smirk* but you are not !

Kook :w-wh___

Before kook process what Hopi just said Hopi hovered him and pinned his hands above his head then attached their lips together sucking Kook's upper lips followed by the lower hungrily . kook was so stunned but then processed what is going on and kissed Hopi back with the same hunger . Hopi smirked in the kiss and slide his hand to kook's thighs then spreaded it getting in between the gab . he pulled away from the kiss . kook's lips come forward asking for more but Hopi just smirked and moved away. 

Kook *whined * :  I want more *pout * .

Hopi *smirk * :  well  ...*trailing his hand from Kook's neck to collarbone to his broad hard chest to his fine six abs then stopped at his proudly standing d*ck rolling his finger on the tips teasing his husband   * ... You want me to put it here *pointing at his own lips * .

Kook : *nodding impatiently with teary horny eyes *yesh pleash !

Hopi : *sighing dramatically* but I don't want anymo__ ek

In a light speed kook turned the table and shoved Hopi underneath him while glaring dangerously at him but Hopi just smirked which made Kook's blood boils more .

Kook : well teasing aren't we ! . I had enough !

Hopi : tsk ahmmmm .

Kook garbs hopi's hair tightly , shoved his d*ck fully inside of his mouth and thrusted deeply and fast f*cking his mouth so hard while hopi was just chocking and moaning due to pleasure . his eyes was pouring his tears and he was looking at kook with so much lust and need . Kook's eyes rolled to the back while he was swearing and biting his lips due to his husband's tongue Technics's. After a good fine hour with kook using Hopi's mouth finally he cummed a fine amount of cum in Hopi's mouth .

Kook : drink every single sib !

Hopi obeyed his husband like the good boy he is and drink it all then stuck his tongue out showing his tongue to his husband . kook sucked his tongue and patted his husband's head and wipe the cum on the corner of his mouth with his thump then lick his thump while looking at hope seductively making hope moan in need of more .