20

One week later

3rd person POV

Tae : when will I start ?!

He suddenly asked Jung kook who was getting ready to go to his work and as yoongi told him that his work as a model will be with Jung kook after one week and the week has passed already  , He chose to ask him but he just looked at him with a bored look   then turned his attention to jimin who was still sleeping soundly .

Kook *softlt* : Minnie , wake up ... Minnie !

He was shaking him lightly but jimin won't move . Tae sighed and went to them .

Tae : let me wake him and you can go to your not so important work *rolling his eyes * .

Kook *ignores* : Minnie , it's 12 pm . wake up !

Jimin *frustrated whining*: hmm , Kookie let me sleep ~ !

Kook : No , wake up !

Tae *angrily* : Am I invisible to you or what ?!

Kook *coldly* : Don't you dare use this tone with me ! ... You should be glad that I didn't tell yoongi what you did this morning *pointing his index finger on tae * ?!

Tae *angrily* : I didn't do anything wrong !

Kook : *scoffs* you didn't do anything , really ! I heard you talking with him in the phone and you even said you miss him too ?!

Tae *confusedly* : what are you talking about ?!

Kook : Don't play dumb here !! ... I heard every word you said . you even said that I love you too to him !!

Tae in mind : " What is he talking about ! ... Oh , I remember now ! "

Tae : *calming himself down * look , there is a misunderstanding . it's not like what you thin_

Kook *shouting* : NO , I DIDN'T MISUNDERSTAND ANYTHING !  ... I HEARD YOU ! YOU TOLD HIM THAT MY SHITTY HUSBANDS WON'T ALLOW ME TO GO OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND YOU EVEN TOLD HIM I MISS YOU ALOT TOO AND AT THE END OF THE CALL YOU SAID I LOVE YOU TOO ! ...

Tae in mind : " Now , I'm really getting angry ! ... Why he is refusing to hear my explanation and why the hell he is that much angry ! "

Tae *shouting back * : AND WHY YOU CARE ?! ... YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME JUST A FORMAL HUSBAND ! ... YOU KNOW WHAT , I'M A FUCK BOY AS YOU SAID BEFORE SO IT'S NORMAL FOR ME TO HAVE MANY AND MANY AFFAIRS !! ...

Kook *shouting more loudly* : YOU CAN'T HAVE AFFAIRS !! YOU'RE A MIN NOW ... AND IF YOU REMEMBER YOU SIGNED THE RULES YOURSELF !

Tae *angrily * : I don't Care about your fucking rules !!

*SLAP*

Yoongi : JUNGKOOK !!

Jung kook looked at the door shocked to see yoongi angrily looking at him with a faming eyes and fisted hands .

Yoongi's eyes softened when he saw tae tearing up while his hand is on his cheek which kook slapped out of his anger .

Tae was Looking at kook with a disbelief look . He doesn't know why he is tearing up now but the slap he reserved especially from kook surprised him and made him hurt physically .

Kook's eyes turned to tae who was already looking at him with hurtful eyes . he looked at his hand which dared to slap someone for the first time . he was stunned at his place . He knows that whatever tae did or said . He shouldn't slap him or get these much angry .