24 (part 2/2)

3rd person POV

Jimin *angrily standing up * : IT'S A BULLSHIT !!

Yoongi * pull him back to sit *: Language , Jimin !

Jimin *angrily huffing* : sorry ! But Do you want me to believe it ?!! Mom never lies !

Joon * softly * :  We know it's hard for you but just think of it . Taehyung is sounding familiar to you and even Sung-woon and Your headache . You has an amnesia , baby but only you can tell us what is the period that is messing from your memory so that Dr . Min-hyun can help you .

Jimin : * holding his head * Okay , I believe that I have amnesia but why mom would manipulate me ?! She took me from the orphan and took a good care of me like her own son . I can' believe she is a manipulator !

His husbands shared a sympathy look and sighed sadly . Jin pulled Jimin on his lap and pecked the side of his head softly .

Jin : *stroking jimin's hair lightly * OK , we all can't believe it and there is no evidence in our hands and we even didn't ask her yet so don't pressure yourself more .

Hopi : baby , can we ask you something ?!

Jimin : *nodding his head *

Hopi *hesitated*: Do you remember your parents' name ?!

The others : *stares at Jimin waiting for him  *

Jimin : Of course I r-remember ! ... My mother is called .. Called ..*tearing up while trying to thinking hard causing his head to pain so hard * ... I ... I ahh ~

Jin *teary eyes * : shushhh ~ it's okay *hugging his head closer to the area between his collar and neck while patting his back with one hand and stroking his back hair with the other softly * .

Jimin bursted in tears . He was crying so hard feeling ashamed with himself . How can he not remember his parents' name . The one who brought him to life ! And so why didn't he for once asked about it . He was so confused , sad and feeling depressed . His head was hurting him so badly . He clinched his fists on Jin's shirt .

Yoongi : I'll carry him to his room and cuddle him to sleep .

They nodded to yoongi knowing how much the younger loves cuddling  .

Yoongi  *softly rubbing Jimin'a back *: baby , come let's cuddle in the room .  Don't you wanna cuddle me !

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and nodded slowly while wiping his tears cutely . He made a grabby hands to him . Yoongi smiled a little and pecked him up .

* like this *

Yoongi held him in place by his butts carefully and went upstairs to their room and cuddled in the bed like he said

Yoongi held him in place by his butts carefully and went upstairs to their room and cuddled in the bed like he said . Yoongi the big spoon and jimin the little one . Jimin snuggled his face more in yoongi's chest feeling in peace and safe .