28

3rd person POV

Jimin : what brought you here ?! And how did you knew my address ?!

Sung-woon *nervously* : will you keep me at the door ?!

Jimin : oh . sorry . come in !  .

Sung-woon : * About to take off his shoes*

Jimin : keep your shoes on . It's okay ~

Sung-woon *embarrassed* : hmm ... Your house is beautiful !

Jimin : oh . yep ! .

They sat on the couch feeling so awkward . Sung-woon was hesitate to ask why his eyes puffy and his cheeks red with messy hair but he end up asking to kill the awkwardness between them . He will take his chance to be a good friend again .

Sung-woon : why are you looking messy ? I mean Are you okay ?! You sounds like you have been crying for ages !

Jimin *biting his lips * : They told me you were my friend !

Sung-woon *surprised*  : yaa but I'm still your friend even if you don't remember me . Let's start over .Can we ?! *sincere* 

Jimin suddenly hugged him out of no where and kept on crying on his shoulder like a little baby who lost something dear to him and finally found it . Sung-woon smiled happily and teared up hugging him back and rubbing his back soothingly .He was happy that Jimin hugged him but worried at the same time because of the nonstop tears .

Sung-woon *worriedly* :  Jimin . are you okay ?!  You can share with me . I'll listen to you .

Jimin *softly but full of emoticons*: You said you're my friend so can you please hold me tight . I need it now .

Sung-woon : * nods his head * cry as much as you want . I'll hold you till you calm down *stroking his hair softly with one hand and rubbing his back with the other  *

Time skip

Jimin : let's have some snacks while you tell me everything from A to Z !

Sung-woon : but you must tell me your problem first if you want me to tell you about everything  :P !

Jimin : * sigh * Alright !

He brought some chips and  light snacks then sat besides of Sung-woon and put it in front of them .

Sung-woon : So ?

Jimin : * sigh and drop his head down * Am I childish  ?! I mean .. Not mature enough ?!

Sung-woon : No ~ you're not childish but you are so cute like a little baby even your little bit of childish act is making you more special ... But what does it have to do with your problem ?!

Jimin : Today , Namjoon-hyung told me to stop being childish when he was frustrated at me because I insisted to go with Kookie and Tae to his company .

Sung-woon *angrily*:  How could he tell you that ?!!!

Jimin : When he realized what he said he tried to deny his words .

Sung-woon : and what you did ?!

Jimin : I told him when people are angry , what in their heart come out in a form of words  then left ! 👉🏻👈🏻

Sung-woon : * massaging his temple * you got hurt by his words , right ?!

Jimin : *nodding his head slowly with a slight pout * I got hurt and now I want to prove that I'm not childish but mature\(;´□`)/ !!

Sung-woon : Hmmm . let's see How can I help you ,my friend ! *munching on chips*

Jimin : * staring at him attentively while biting his lower lip  * Yaa yea .. Think !