33

Tae POV

Ooof ! It was so hard to escape without Jung kook notice 🤫 . If he found out that I'm not with Hyunjin and doing my work . I can't imagine what he will do 🥶 .

Even If he tell the others . it will be that I broke the rules and go out without their permission 😫. I'm sure I'll get a punishment if they know anything ! . Let's juts pray none of them notice my absence !!

After all Hyunjin is ignoring me totally and I really don't know why . He just got frightened and panicked around me with  unknow reasons .

Whatever , Let's focus on what I'm here for . Should I hide and wait at the cafeteria or stalk Jin and hide next to his office 🤔 . Nah ! Let's hide at the cafeteria !

I entered the cafeteria while wearing my mask so that he won't recognize me . hehe , I'm a genius 😎 .

Time skip

Two hours passed and still no Jin !! Should I just leav__  .

Oh ! Here he's !! Let's pretend to read the newspaper . I made two holes in it so that I can see them . hehe 😏 No clapping , plz 😩😏 .

Huh ?! What's he doing here ?! I think I am familiar to this face ! ... Who 🤔 who 🤔wh__ SHIT 🤯 ! .

He's one of my students well one of the duds i fucked with in my past too ! But what is he doing here with Jin ?! And why are they Talking with a low volume  !   I can't hear anything but a whisper 🤨 .

Is that why Jin is ignoring me lately 🤔 but he already know how is my past and all but why shoka or sooha um whatever his fucking name is I don't remember 💆🏻‍♂ .

Well , he started to cry now and jin is patting his back and giving him a tissue ! If I just hear what they are talking about 😤 !

Fuck it ! I'll sit at the table besides of them without them notice ! I'll just move with my newspaper 😎...

.

.

.

Thats better !! So let's eavesdrop them !

Jin : Stop crying na ! It will be okay . I'll talk with him tonight but I need to give him an evidence !

Suho :  *  fake sob * don't you trust me , hyung 🥺 .

Jin : No no *with his hands * it's not like that but you know him . He won't believe me if I just go and told him . Taehyung , you are gonna be a dad soon and the mother of your daughter is your student !

Tae : WHAT ?!!

Jin POV

Taehyung ?! Why is he here ?? Wasn't he supposed to be at the work right now ?! ...

And wait ?!! He heard it 😧!!

Jin : Taehyung , what're you doi__

Suho : I knew that you won't fail me , hyung . you got him here as a surprise .

I looked at suho speechless . I didn't know what to say . Suho rushed to Tae and hugged him . I looked at The who was just staring at me . I can't read his eyes !

I got shocked when he harshly jerked Suho away.  I quickly rushed to suho and grabbed a hold around his shoulders . He started crying silently while looking down .

Jin * angrily * : What got on you Tae ?!

Tae : *confusedly* Will you explai_

I cut him off and turned to suho .