9

3rd person POV

Jin : joonie hyung !

Joon : yes , baby . Do you want me to buy something to you ?

Jin : no but can you please tell me where are you going ? I saw you talking on the phone looking so angry . I'm just worried about you .

Joon *hugs jin* : oh my baby is worried about me . you are so cute ... *pecks his cheeks* ... Don't worry I'm just going to talk with yoongi about jimin .

Jin *confusedly* : y-yoongi hyung ! You know where is he !

Joon : hmm . San just told me that he was staying on his office all of this time and Hopi met him today as well . any way what about you go with kook,Hopi and jimin to the cinema to watch some movies ?

Jin : okie hyung but can you tell yoongi that I am really mad at him as well as jimin and that he must know what he did this time is really huge .

Joon : don't worry about that . I will make him know what he has done so well 😏.

jin *looking at him innocently* : how ?!

Joon : go now and you can use my credit card this time to buy anything my lovely husbands want okie .

Jin : Yayyy .. Joonie , you are the best ! *kiss*.

Joon : *holding his waist to deepen the kiss * ... Love you my little pig .

Jin *blushing*: l-love you too joonie ...

________________

Yoongi was going back and forth in his office . he was really nervous as he know joon is coming to punish him . yeah he is the mafia king but like any husband in this world he fears his husband's punishment and it's not any of his husbands but namjoon the only one he gave his virginity to .

*knock* *knock*

Taemin : sir , namjoon sir is here .

Yoongi : hmm let him come in .

Namjoon entered quietly and looked at his nervous husband who was now looking like a lost kitten. 

Joon *deeply* : so all of this time you was here ?!

Yoongi : hmm .

Joon *angrily* :  don't 'hmm' at me  !  . I think San already told you why I am here but let me tell you by actions ! 😏 .

Yoongi *nervously* : j-joon , l-let me explain my self first . I know that I am at fault this time about jimin and that my mistake is really huge and i deserve any punishment you will give but about Hopi he is at fault as well . he cried because he know that .

Joon *confusedly* - what are you talking about ... Hopi ... Cried ... Fault ! What the b*ll sh*t ?!

Yoongi *hurriedly* : pretend I didn't say anything 🤐 .

Joon :  explain now Min Yoongi or your punishment will be double !

Yoongi : *sigh* ....

Then he told joon everything about that Jimin is his chim chim and what Hopi told him about taehyung ... Every single thing ! ... Joon was listening carefully to everything but with no reaction showing .

Yoongi : thats it joon .

Joon : I already know about Hopi and taehyung . he told me everything himself not only me but jin and kook as well .

Yoongi *angrily* : so I am the dumpest one here !

Joon : let's not talk about this now ... strip !

Yoongi : I thought you already forget 🙂.