6 💔

Jimin *crying hard * : DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ME ... YOU SAID I'M POOR IT'S RIGHT BUT THERE IS NO THING FOR ME TO FEEL SHAME ABOUT IT . IAM POOR AND IAM PROUD OF THAT UNLESS IAM NOT A F*CKING MAFIA WHO KILLS PEOPLES TO GET THEIR MONEY .  YOU SAID IAM AFTER YOUR MONEY RIGHT ?! TELL ME DID I EVER ASKED YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU TREATED ME LIKE A SHIT AND I DIDN'T UTTER ANYWORD TO YOU . YOU ONLY USE MY BODY BUT I ONLY WAITED FOR THE DAY THAT YOU WILL LOVES ME TRULY FROM YOUR HEART . AND ABOUT THE PREGNANCY I TAKE A F*CKKING BILLS TO PREVENT ME FROM GETTING PREGNANT AS I ONLY WANTED TO HAVE A CHILD WITH SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES ME SO THAT MY CHILD WILL BE IN A HAPPY LOVELY ENVIRONMENT NOT LIKE ME .THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY LOVED ME DIED ! YOU ONLY LOVES MY BODY ALL OF YOU ! ... BUT IT'S ENOUGH NOW I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ... *SNIFF* ... I can't t-take it anymore 😭😭😭.

(Mrs min tried to come close to him but he moved away and stopped her with his hand )

Jimin : no don't come any near to me specially all of  you don't ever dare to touch a single hair of mine till I allow it  and you ... *pointing his finger at yoongi * ... DON'T EVER ...EVER... TRY TO COME ANY NEAR TO M____

* SLAP *

yoongi slapped him so hard which makes him fall on the floor . everyone shockedly looked at  angry yoongi and shocked jimin who was now holding his red cheek while looking at the floor .

Yoongi *coldly* : WHO DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF TO ORDER US ?! AND HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME LIKE THIS WITH YOUR SHITTY HAND ?! ... * hold jimin's hair tightly making him face to face with him * ... You dared to take a fucking bills behind our back I guess they pampered you a lot .

Hopi *worriedly* : y-yoongi you are hurting him .

Yoongi just ignored him and pulled jimin's hair so tight and made him stand on his feet who hissed because the  pain .

Yoongi : you know what ... You need a punishment  not any one's but my punishment ... Move !

Jimin *yelling* : LEAVE ME YOU FUCKING MONSTER ... LEAVE M__ *SLAP *

yoongi *angrily* : another word and you are  died !

Mrs min *worriedly* : yoongi , what are you doing ?! Leave him . let's talk and fix this together .

Yoongi : *glare at her * mom I think you should leave now . GUARD !

Guard : y-yes, sir

Yoongi : take her home !

(He bowed and take Mrs min with him who tried to protest but joon just nodded at her which make her sigh and glance one more time at jimin who was crying so hard trying to release himself and then she left .

Yoongi hold jimin and dragged him downstairs to a dark room . the others followed him worriedly  )

Kook : y-yoongi hyung , why are you taking him there ?!

*ignored*

Hopi : yoongi, let's just talk togethet first .

*ignored*

Jin *crying so hard * : j-joon hyung , talk to h-him ... P-please.

Joon *coldly* : let him be ... He will regret it soon .

(Yoongi throw jimin on the cold dirty floor and dragged the other outside and locked the door not forgetting to keep the key on  his hand . he turned to the other  )

Yoongi *deeply* : no food , no drinks , no water and don't try to talk or help him behind my back ... Understood !

Kook/hopi/jin : b-but ...