32

3rd person POV

One week later

At the Train station

.

.

Kai in mind : " I'm so nervous and happy at the same time hehe . He called me and said he is coming today and asked me to pick him up well honestly he didn't ask me . he asked San 😅 but Me and San are same so yaa ... I'm gonna see my tinie hehe 💃🏻💃🏻.... yaho !!  the train arrived (*ˊᗜˋ*) ... I'm nervous now again 🥶 "

He kept looking everywhere with his eyes impatiently thats when his eyes got met with a pare of brown eyes from a far .

It was like the time stopped for him and there was no one but both of them .

His legs carried him without him realizing to his lover . He stood in front of him looking in his eyes dreamingly with his teary eyes . He didn't waste a time and attached their lips together in a lovely longing passionate slow kiss while placing his hands on his waist .

The other smiled softly and kissed him back with the same passion while warping his arms around his nape and deepen the kiss more .

Taemin : Hey !! What're you doing here 🤨 ?!

He was snapped out of his dream land and faced with the reality in which Taemin was crossing his arms and raising a brow while glaring at him .

Kai in mind : " again !! Stupid dream 😖🤧 !! "

Kai : I ... I come to pick you because ...because ...

Taemin * impatiently * : because what ?!

Kai : ub .. Um ... Because Woo young wanted San to spend his holiday with so I told him that I'll pick you instead !

Taemin *coldly* : yaa wtv *rolling his eyes * Aren't we going or we'll sleep here 🙄?!

Kai : oh .sorry , come ! *starting walking to the car while carrying Taemin's back bag * ... So .. Um .. Did you find any information?!

Taemin : hmm .

Kai : good ... Pretty good ☺ !

Taemin : hmm .

Kai in mind : " aishhhh !! I went back t the humming shit 😫😫😫 !!

__ ____🌺 __ ____ 

At the Mins Mansion

It was a chaotic morning like usual ! ... But the new thing was that Jimin's vomiting and morning sickness that has been going on for four days straight till now  .

It was worrying them all and they were getting frustrated because Jimin was refusing to go check his health and see a doctor . 

He even stopped seeing Dr.Min-hyun . saying that He don't want to remember his past and wants to live in his present and maybe one day his memories will come back itself ! .

They were trying everything to convince him but no ... He is so stubborn ..

Honestly , he was just afraid and scared to remember . From the time Min-hyun told him that his nightmares have something to do with his lost memories .

The nightmares is the key why your mind is refusing to recall your lost memories !

There is a reason why it's called nightmare , right ... Thats what he is thinking from the moment Min-hyun told him that !