11

3rd person POV

Jimin *sleepy voice *  : mom , when did you come ?

He asked while rubbing his eye with his cute tiny fisted hands .

Mrs min : *chuckling* oh my cute baby ! . *pinching his cheeks * I just come few hours ago and you were napping so I didn't want to bother you .

Jimin *teary eyes* : I missed you ,mom .

Mrs min : oh come here .*hugging him* mom missed you too na so please don't cry ,  hun . I hate to see your tears .

Jimin : *sniffing cutely * hmm I won't .

Mrs min : thats my good boy *pecks his cheeks* .

Jin *  faking sadness *: ohoh Minnie , you already forget me when mom comes .

Jimin : *worryingly * I didn't hyung . don't be sad , please *puppy eyes*.

Jin : I won't be sad if you kiss me .

Jimin *blushing* : h-hyung , mom is still here .*glancing shyly at her *  .

Mrs min : *sigh* they are way shameless than you think . you won't believe me but they even making out in front of me shamelessly . so kissing is nothing .

Jimin *whining* : MOM ! 

Jin smirked and attached their lips together in a passionate kiss . Jimin gasped in shock and of course jin took advantage of it and entered his tongue exploring every inch of his husband's caravan . jimin gave up and back kissed him . jin smiled in victory and deepen the kiss more enjoying the taste of his husband's lower lips followed by the upper one . jimin was moaning all of this time ...

Mrs min : aeishhh this shameless boys . *sigh* anyway I should take a look at the cake . staying here for any more will make me sick .

She left them lost in eackother and went inside the kitchen to check on the cake which they made together her and jin .

Kook *yelling angrily * :  WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPING HERE ?!

They pulled away because of kook's loud voice and looked at him confused at why is he so angry about a kiss and most importantly when did he come ?

Jin  *shaking * : k-kookie hyung , when did you come ?

Jimin : a-and why are you so angry ? D-did I make something w-wrong *looking down * ?!

Kook : *bursting in laughter * oh hahahahahahahah omo hahaha look at your face hahahaha .

Jinmin shared a glances and looked at him like a lost puppies .

Kook  : aigo my cute husbands  I was just pranking you .

Jimin *tilts his head cutely * : huh ?!

Jin : *taking deep breath * Minnie , don't hold me !

Jimin : wh___

Before jimin continue jin attacked kook angrily and pushed him in the ground and sat on him while punching his chest continually. 

Jin : Ahh BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TRICK US.  WE THOUGHT WE DID SIMETHING WRONG BUT YOU MMmmmmm .

Yeah kook shut him up useing his lips as he attached their lips together while cupping jin's cheeks . jin was struggling while trying to push kook but as always kook was stronger . kook bit his lower lips harshly making jin moan in pain . he smirked and slide his tongue inside of his mouth exploring it  . jin's struggling reduced and automatically he returned the kiss . after sometimes kook pulled away but before jin stand he pulled him by his waist tightly which made jin to fall on him and whispered in his ears.