21

3rd person POV

Tae in mind : " Is it the room ?! ... Stupid taehyung , he said room no 504 and it's no 504 ! ... Should I knock or just get in ?!  "

Tae almost knocked on the door but before he does the door got open itself and he felt an arm pull him inside then his back got slammed on the door and a firm hand on his mouth stopping him from screaming and freaking him out .

He looked up and saw Kook's face . He gulped his saliva as kook was looking really hot . He was sweating hard while looking at Kook's sharp perfect jawline .

Kook looked at tae's eyes . he got lost in its orbs . his eyes trailed down to his hand which was on tae's mouth . he quietly removed it not forgetting to trace tae's chestnut lips . he licked his lips while feeling the softness of tae's lips with his fingers. tae's heart felt like moving out of its place . his heart was beating so fast and so loud to the point that both of them can hear it . kook's heartbeats were no less than tae's .

Tae opened his mouth to say something but get shushed by Kook's index finger .

Kook * softly * : I'll speak and you'll listen !

Tae : *nodding his head while closing his eyes feeling kook's finger and faning mint breath across his lips  * .

Kook : I'm sorry . I know , I shouldn't slap you but ... *holding tae's waist closer with his other hand * ... When I overheard you saying I love you to someone god knows who , I felt like .. Like .. *sigh* . not important just know that I didn't mean to slap you and I'm really sorry for that . Does it still hurting you ?! *caressing his right cheek which he slapped * .

Tae : *nodding his head while pouting his lips * ... It hurts but not here but ... *holding kook's hand and putting it on the area of his heart * ... It hurts so much here 🥺 . don't ask me why 👉🏻👈🏻?! Because I ain't ready to tell you yet .

Kook's heart left a beat . His eyes caught tae's teary eyes . He held his chin up and in the next moment tae felt a pair of soft lips on his lips . it was just a peck . No more and no less . A simple peck inwhich they closed their eyes feeling it with their hearts racing each other in its beats sounding like thump thump thump . They stayed like this for a few minutes then kook slowly detached his lips and opened his eyes slowly . the first thing he saw was tae's puppy like eyes .

Without wasting any more time . kook pulled tae to his arms hugging and embracing him warmly and tightly .

Kook's eyes catched the screen in which he can see who is outside of the room . his eyes widened watching yoongi and not just yoongi but namjoon and Hopi as well .

He panicked knowing what will happen to his innocent hole ...

Kook : tae , look at me . I want you to know that I apologized because I really meant it na okay .

Tae nodded his head confusedly not understanding why kook suddenly said that ?!

Kook *hurriedly *: come , sit here !

Kook made taehyung sit on the single couch in his suit while he kept going back and forth while biting his nails nervously and mumbling something tae couldn't understand .

Kook *mumbling quietly* : why didn't they come in ~ ... What are they planing to do ~ ... Oh god ~ .I'm screwed ... definitely screwed !! ~

Suddenly the door of the room got opened revailing the trio namsope with a big smirk in their face and a small bag was in yoongi's hand .

Jung kook felt like fainting looking at them smirking at him and promising him to not walk for a straight month and maybe more ...

Tae looked at them confusedly and they did too but then it snapped them all at the same time .