35

3rd person POV

Tae *whispers* : why are the lights off ?!

Jin * whispers back * : maybe they're sleeping ?!

Tae : * done face * it's 5 pm 😑!!

Jin : oops 😅 !

*suddenly the lights turned on  *

Taejin : *startled* woahh !!  .

Yoongi *coldly* : sit !

Taejin immediately sat in front of them . Taejin were confused and shaking in fear and nervousness because of the cold era that was surrounding them due to the intense gazes that were focused on them especially Tae .

Jin : um ... Hyung , where is Minnie *gulping* ?!

Hopi *coldly* : we told him to spend the night with sung-woon as we didn't want him to wetness what's going to happen here !

Jin : * biting his lips * H-hyung , I was the one who told him to come meet me quickly thats why he was in hurry and forgot to inform kookie-hyung  . few days ago one of his old students and past affairs came to me and said that he's pregnant with his baby but he was lying because the camera caught his man giving money to one of the nurses to change the results and made it positive and today he confessed his dids . he is just so young and thought by doing that Tae will  go to him but I settled everything and we're okay now so there is no need for the punishment !! ... *sigh in relieve* .

He said it all in one go while closing his eyes tightly . He bit his lips after finishing and opened one eye to see their reaction but he was surprised because the same cold and blank faces were still on display .

Jin * nervously * : h-hyungs ?

Tae : *took a deep breath * I'm really sorry for putting him in this situa __

Yoongi : ✋🏻🙍🏻‍♂ !!  ... Jin to the spare room and don't come out till I allow you !!!

Jin : b-bu__

Yoongi *yell*: I think , I made my self clear 😾 !!!

Jin flinched at yoongi's tone and ran upstairs to the guest room and locked himself there while parying that everything will be okay soon 😥 .

Tae : Hyung , I ___

*BANG*

Yoongi *angrily* : READ !!

Tae : *flinched and hesitatingly took the paper which Yoongi threw on the small table then read it with wide eyes  * *stood up * NO !! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !!

kook : DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE ! SIT BACK DOWN !!

Tae : * in the verge of crying * believe me na ... I really don't know anything about that . I didn't even met him from the day of the ball 😢 !! 

Yoongi *dominates* : *Harshly grab Taehyung by his hair and push him towards Namjoon roughly * Namjoon , to the PR NOW !

Tae : H-hyung *hic* just hear me na 😭 💔 .