34

3rd person POV

Jin : Get your hands off me !! You really disgust me 😑 !!

Tae felt a bang insides of his heart . It was like knives cutting him so badly . He dropped his hands off Jin and looked at him with shocked , surprised . painful eyes ...

Tae : w-wae !

His tone was filled with so much emotions but the most Jin caught was hurt and pain 💔💔 !

Jin : Pftttt Hahahahah 🤣🤣🤣 !

Tae *confusedly* : w-what ??

Jin : look at your face hahaha I was just kidding y'know 😂😂.

Tae *angry* : what ya mean KIDDING ?! I felt my heart shattering because of your harsh words and you're just laughing !!

Jin stopped his laughing and looked at Tae with embarrassed expression . He held his hands . Tae tried to jerk his hands away but he tightened his grip more .

Jin : I'm sorry but I really wanted to tell you this words before . You can't imagine how it was horrible for me when he said that you're the father of his baby !! I was so hurt and couldn't bring myself to be angry at you because I knew how was your past ! I couldn't focus on my work and I was really feeling disgusted by the person you were . it's the first time in my life that I found myself in this kind of situation ... I felt relieve when the security caught his man giving money to the nurse and when she confessed her dids ! ... I'm sorry . I .. I hurt you but I was hurted too *biting his lips to not let out a sob while his tears were falling down his cheeks * .

Tae : * sigh * You know it's my second time being hurt by some words . I heard the word disgust a lot but when it came from your mouth . it just ...it just I dunno . I can't describe my feelings with words ! ... But I understand you and I'm really sorry that one of my past affairs put you in this bad , horrible situation *wipe Jin's tears gently then kiss his forehead * .

Jin * baby talk * : *sniffles cutely * it's otey 🥺 ~ 

Tae : *coo at his cuteness * aww ~  *pull him in his embrace with his hand caressing his hair while the other warping around his waist tightly  * I really love you , Jinu ~

Jin : I love you too ~

Tae pulled away from the hug and kept staring at jin's lips . He looked at him for permission .Jin nodded shyly understanding what Tae wants .

Their hearts were pounding so fast that each of them can hear the other's beats clearly and it made him more happy and excited .

Tae cupped Jin's soft cheeks lovingly in between  his warm palms and caressed his lips with his thump gently . Jin let out a moan while closing his eyes feeling the sexual tension between them . He was feeling his body getting so hot and warmth and it was getting into him like electric .

Tae tightened his grip on his waist then attached their lips together . He started kissing him slowly then sucking the upper lip followed by the lower , giving his lips what it deserve from attention before trailing his hand down to his curvey waist and pinching his waist  .

Jin moaned loudly parting his lips giving Tae access to his caravan . Tae smirked and slide his tongue insides of Jin's mouth exploring every inch while growling in pleasure .  He squeezed Jin's ass by the other hand and deepened the kiss more making it turn into a sloppy passion one .

Jin : *moaning sensually* mhmmm~ uhmm~ 

After few minutes of kissing , sucking and eating each others' mouth . Jin felt the need of air so he tapped on Tae's chest lightly . Tae unattached their lips in slow motion leaving a slight saliva connecting their lips together in a thin line .