25

3rd person POV

NamJinKookHope : WHAT YOU SAID ?!

Tae : * his eyes widened realizing what he said * N-Nothing  ... I .. I need to go to the lavatory !! * stood up with red cheeks  * .

Joon : *held his wrist and pulled him in his lap locking him there * We asked something !

Tae : *struggling to get free * Let go !! I need to .... P-pee yeah pee !! .

Kook : *smirked and sat besides of them *  so you love us 😏 ?

Tae : *blushing hard while closing his eyes tightly * I said it ! .

Hope *teasingly* :  Say it again . we couldn't hear clearly * side hugging Jin's waist * !

Tae : *open his eyes and glared at them angrily *  YES ! I SAID IT .. I LOVE YOU . IT'S NOT A CRIME !!

Joon *grins* : Aigoo , you're so cute * Smooching his cheek  * .

Tae : *ears red , cheeks red and embarrassing look but kept a glare on * Can I go pee Now ?!

Kook : No ! *smirk while leaning on his nape making his lips to touch there  *

Tae was feeling so shy and weird . It,s the first time in his life to feel like that . He quickly pushed them and ran upstairs to the guest room without looking back  .

They chuckled while looking at his back and shared a look .

Joon * seriously * : Let's be honest !

They looked at him confusedly.  He was being really serious and it's rare to see .

Kook : about what 🤨?!

Joon : He confessed his feeling just now then what about you ?

*Silence*

Joon : it's not that hard . Isn't it ? !

Hopi : *crossing his legs * you know about my feelings towards him already .

Joon : I knew about yours Hopie but i'm asking about their feelings and I'll ask about yoon's too and about Minnie , I'll wait for the right time ! .

Jin : * fidgeting with his fingers * Umm . I c-confessed my love to him !

Kook : huh ?! When ?!!

Jin : *sigh* it just happened but I have really fallen in love with him . He makes my heart like Bomb bomb ~

Joon : * grins and pat Jin's head * cute ~ ... *turns to kook * Then what about you , baby *intertwining their hands *?!

Kook : *sigh deeply* I dunno . I need time to figure it out . You already knew how hard was it for me to realize my own feelings due to ... Y'know .

They looked at his sad smile and made a group hug .

Kook *smiling like it was nothing *:  I'm really alright , babies 😊.  It's in the past now *controlling his tears while hugging them back  * ~

They sat back in their place ...

Hope : you , Joonie ?!

Joon * softly * : I feel complete from the moment he entered our life . I always felt something was messing but now it's just complete *dimples on display 🙈*~ .

Kook * leaning his head on Joon's shoulder* : what will we tell Yoonie ?!

Hopi : I think we should wait for the right time especially that we need to focus on Minnie !

Jin : I'm with Hopi-hyung ~

Joon : let's keep it for now .

Kook *out of no where * : I wanna go out in a date !