23

3rd person POV

Jimin was humming cutely and enjoying his food when he felt a bang on the table . He flinched and looked up to saw a tall young guy looking at him with angry eyes .

?? : Park Jimin !

Jimin *confusedly* : um , yeah ? Can I know who are you and from where you know me ?!

?? *scoffed* : look at you pretending that you don't know your best friend !! ... You cut me off simply and I was searching for you every fucking where !!! And here by coincidence I saw you happily seating here !

Jimin *confusedly* : but I really don't know you ! And best friend ?! How when it's the first time I met you ! Is it a hidden camera or something !

?? *teary eyes and broken tone * : you really don't know me , Jimin ?! I thought you were died . don't you really remember we shared the same roof at the orphanage na ... Look at me na ~ I'm Sungwoon ... your sungie 🥺 !

'Sungie ~ ... Hehehe'

'Yeah , Chickie . Don't run !  '

'Sungie ~ .... Sungie ~~~ woonie ~~'

Jimin suddenly felt a sudden sharp pain in his head . He groaned loudly and held his head in between his palms .

Jimin *groaning in pain *: Arghhhh~~ m-my ahhhhh head !!!

Sungwoon *worriedly* : Jimin , what's wrong ?! ... JIMIN !!

Sungwoon shouted Jimin's name when Jimin suddenly fainted . He rushed to him and was about to carry him but got pushed rudely . He turned around to yell at the person who pushed him but stopped as he saw how worried the person looked not only him but another two guys rushed to Jimin too while worriedly calling his name and trying to wake him up .

The people around them worriedly looked at the scene but didn't interfere !

Jin who was coming back from the bathroom his eyes widened seeing Yoongi is here and carrying Jimin who was lifelessly sleeping in his arms . He saw him running towards the exsist following him Taehyung and Namjoon with frightening expression and there was a strange guy looking so worried too and he was running after them .

Jin didn't waste any time and ran after them and hopped in the van with his husbands .

Sungwoon hopped in a taxi and told him to follow their van while panicking .

Sungwoon in mind : " oh god ! ... What is happening ? And how Jimin is alive !! ... And why can't he recognize me !!! ....

Just be okay , please !! 
.. I can't lose you after finally finding you na ~  "

____

Time skip

At the hospital

Jin entered with Jimin the emergency room while the others stayed outside . there were passing back and forth waiting for Jin to come out and tell them what happened with their husband !

Sungwoon arrived while panting hard . They looked at him ...no they glared at him .

Suddenly Tae rushed to him and grabbed his collars .

Tae *yelling* : WHAT YOU SAID TO HIM TO MAKE HIM LIKE THIS ?!

Sungwoon *crying* : I .. I don't know !