16| crush

•Matteo Rossi•

"Stop being a fucking idiot." I loudly whispered at my cousin Armando as he kept throwing his gun in the air and catching it. I just know that one of these times he will drop in on the floor and make a loud noise when we are trying to be discreet.

We are currently in a warehouse where apparently, the Serbian have stolen some of our equipment and held it here. Andrej is taking this situation too far and in the beginning I admit I was being quite lenient about everything but now I refuse to be. After everything that has happened, I will not let this behavior pass by and do nothing about it.

Armando threw the gun up in the air once more and caught it. "Relax cugino. I am being very careful- Fuck!" He groaned as he spun it around his finger and it hit the shelves next to him. (cousin)

"Stop being stupid and put it on safety if you are going to be playing around with it." I said and he thinned his lips, nodding as if finally admitting defeat.

We heard yelling from afar and ducked low so no one would see us. I noticed a large amount of crates that we use to store our equipment, labeled "La Società Rossi". I checked around all corners before heading towards them, walking as quietly as possible and Armando following after me.

"How are we going to take them back, there's a shit ton of them." Armando says, analyzing the poorly organized and taller than us pile of crates standing in front of us.

I sighed. He was right, but realistically, we didn't need to take them back. "It's only 30 million worth, we can get it back easily." I explain and he scoffed,
his entire face looks weird.

"That's like nothing! What the fuck are we doing here then? You made me leave my husband all alone for only 30 million?" He makes an annoyed look, his voice sounding even more annoying.

I roll my eyes at him and then hear someone approaching. "We need to be a threat." I whispered just before this person swung their arm around the corner, throwing a knife which hit me in the arm, a cut going across. I basically have no arms now as the other one is broken still but I pull my gun out and shoot the person.

I hear a thud and see them lying on the floor, blood spilling out of their stomach. He's groaning and panting as he looks down, a look of defeat already written all over his face. He knows he won't make it, but he's still fighting. He has something to fight for. But this is the war he signed up for when he joined Andrej, and when he decided to throw a knife at me. He knew the risks it came with that lead him here.

"You don't know what you're doing. Matteo Rossi." He says, his words slurring out of his mouth as he knowingly takes his last breath. My name spilling out with pure anger laced in his voice makes me wonder what Andrej had told them about me and how it was most likely all a lie.

I scoffed "Do not worry. My message will be conveyed perfectly." I grabbed the knife and handed it to my cousin, who got the message and slit the man's throat, ending his life immediately.

"Well at least I got to kill someone." He says, still complaining about the fact that we basically came here for nothing. But why would he say it like that.

I look at him in disbelief. "Why are you weird? Why are you like this? Go back to therapy bitch it was working so well for you." I say as we move the man's body, laying him up against our crates and I grab the knife back from him.

"Clearly you've never tried it because the only emotion I've ever gotten from you is an attitude. Are you sure I'm the only gay in the family? Because that sass really does nothing for you." He continues and I roll my eyes at him.