39| innamorato

•Matteo Rossi•
(⚠️: mature content - some dirty talk, name calling, begging, breeding kink, office sex)

She knows exactly what she is doing. Little minx. She moves around on my lap one more time, so I grip her ass roughly, trying to get her to stop moving.
"Don't start something you might not want to finish." I say directly into her ear.
She shrugs, turning to look up at me then gives me that look, trying to act confused and innocent. "I am not doing anything," she claims.
She moves her ass around on my lap one last time before I have had enough. She's getting what she wants, I will gladly deliver it to her.
"You just can't get enough, can you, angioletta?" I ask, my hand grabbing her ass, pressing her against me even more. If she couldn't feel it before, she definitely can now. (little angel)
My lips go to her neck, taking over the beautiful and delicate skin there. Her scent almost overwhelms me, so sweet, yet so intoxicating. It has reeled me in time and time again, but I will never be ashamed to admit it. Resisting her would be the biggest mistake I ever would have made that night many months back.
My hand trails up her thighs and under the shirt of mine she has covering her gorgeous little body and I feel a lace like material. The temptation was too much to resist.
"I'm going to take this off of you, okay, sweetheart?" I ask. She nods, also whimpering her approval. I do as I said I would and reveal a stunning two piece lace set, in my favorite color, which she happens to look gorgeous in. I groan as she moves to be straddling my lap instead and I grip her hips, admiring her. God I love her. Everything. Her smile, her laugh, her voice, every single thing. "Fuck, melodia." I groan, "Is this for me?" I ask.
She nods softly, "Mhm," a small mumble coming out of her mouth. "Do you like it?" she asks softly.
"I fucking love it," I groan, pressing constant kisses to her shoulder and neck. "Just please don't be mad when I rip it off later."
She giggles, starting to move against me, my hands helping guide her hips. "Please don't, I really like this one," she sighs as my hand moves to between her legs that are spread over mine.
"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll buy you a hundred more if you'd like," I say, kissing her back as my hand enters her lace panties, going straight to her clit.
She moaned, starting to grind against my hand as I feel how wet she already is for me. I slowly slip two fingers into her, her hips moving at the same rhythm as my hand.
"Oh god," she moans lowly. Just as her breathing picked up, I pulled my fingers out of her, making her release a small, "No, please."
           I bring my fingers up to her lips, "Open," I command. Her lips part and my fingers slip inside. I can feel her tongue working around my fingers as she licks them clean, her eyes wide and desperate as they stay on mine.
            She pulls away from my hand and slips off my lap. "What are you doing, sweetheart?" I ask her, but she ignores me as she falls onto her knees in front of me and starts to undo my belt. Fuck.
           When my belt comes undone, she reaches behind her back and I see the bra come loose, then falls off of her, leaving her top completely bare.
            She pulls down my pants and boxers at the same time, my already hard dick being released. She looks at it eagerly, grabbing it in one hand and starting to pump up and down at a teasingly slow pace.
            Leaning forward, she places it in her mouth, licking from the tip to the base. She grips what isn't in her mouth with her hand and begins to bounce her head up and down. I groan loudly, grabbing her hair with my hand roughly, keeping her in place, trying to prevent from thrusting forward.
She's gripping harder, stroking eagerly as her tongue works on the upper half of my shaft. I can feel her trying to take me in deeper as she starts moaning around me.
I groan as the pleasure starts increasing, my heart beating out of my chest. "Fuck, melodia," I moan. "Oh God please." I whimper. She looks up, making eye contact with me as she pulls me almost all the way out, her tongue circling over the tip of my cock.
She takes me out of her mouth and begins stroking roughly. I groan as the urge to come is too close to ignore, her hands going even faster on me.
"Oh fuck," I moan through gritted teeth as I come, my hips thrusting forward involuntarily. My cum is spilling out, covering Aria's chest and some of her stomach.
As the last drop seeps out, she licks the tip one last time before standing up, but I grab her as quick as I can, attacking her lips with mine.
I pull back slowly, seeing her covered in cum, the only thing on her body are those goddamn lace panties that I need off of her now.
I turn her around, her back to my front as my lips attach to her neck, slow licks and teasing bites leaving marks all over her skin. My marks, my claim over her.
            "You're my little fuck toy, aren't you,  angioletta?" I groan into her ear, my lips tracing her skin, wanting to remember every detail of it. (little angel)
             My right hand wraps around her front, teasing her little nipple, tugging on it. My left hand trailed down and entered her panties once more, feeling her needy little pussy that was still soaking wet for me.
            "Fuck yes," she moaned, letting herself melt into me, her head tilted and relaxed on my chest, allowing me better access to her neck.
            She gasped when I pushed her down, bending her over my desk, making her ass stick out in the air. Then, I grabbed the fabric of her panties, ripping them off of her, leaving her bare for me.
            I grabbed my cock, teasing her entrance with it. "You love getting fucked like this don't you, my little whore? All wet and needy and exposed for me? Tell me how much you want me in you, melodia." I command. I see her move her hands to grip the top of the desk as her top half is pressed into my desk.
             "Please put it in," she whined, her voice desperate, "I need it in me. I need your cock in me." she moaned. But before she could continue, I pushed into her slowly, her tight walls squeezing me and pulling me in more. "Oh fuck." she moaned, gripping the desk even harder.
            "Fuck, melodia. You're so fucking perfect, sweetheart." I groaned, pausing inside of her before pulling back, then thrusting back in.
            My action produced a slapping sound which only continued with each thrust she took, her moans increasing in volume as I gripped her hips, starting to thrust into her harder.
            "Matteo," she moaned my name, then an incoherent noise escaped her lips. "Shit you're so big. It's so good," she groans, her back arching, making her ass perk up higher.
             I pull out almost all the way and slam back into her at the same time as I plant a harsh slap onto her soft skin.
            "God, melodia." I groan as I bottom out inside of her, the entirety of my dick nestled perfectly inside of her as she grips me tightly. "I love fucking you."
            Everytime I slip out of her, I can see myself covered in her cum, showing me just how wet she is for me. My hand that isn't on her hip goes down to her clit rubbing quickly as her legs start to shake.
           "Matteo, it's too much. I need to come," She moans, throwing her head back.
            "Not yet, melodia. Hold it." I command, starting to thrust into her faster, one hand on her clit and the other moving from her hip to her neck.
            She moans loudly, "I can't,". Her legs continue shaking and I see her hands are white from gripping the edge of the desk so roughly.
            I pull out of her, making her whine at the loss of contact. With one hand, I grip her hair and pull her up against me. The other hand is still on her clit, rubbing slow circles along it.
             "You come when I tell you to. If you come without permission, you won't be allowed to come again for the rest of the day," I growl into her ear, a small whimper escaping her lips. "Understand, slut?"
             "Yes, sir." she moans out. I turn her back around, moving everything on the desk out of the way, my work by now completely forgotten and definitely not getting finished right now.
            I sit her on the desk facing me, and thrust back into her in one go, but don't go slow. I pull out a bit and thrust back in right away, the slapping sounds starting again.
            Her arms wrap around me, her nails digging into my skin as I fuck her hard, my teeth sinking into her skin.
            "Sei così perfetta. Ti amo, bella ragazza." I tell her as I can start to feel my orgasm form, my dick twitching inside of her as I keep the thrusts at the same pace, one hand on her clit. (You're so perfect. I love you, pretty girl.)
             "Anch'io ti amo," she moans. Her nails go down my back, scratching me harshly as she got them done, but it felt good. (I love you too)
             "Fuck, sweetheart. Do that again." I say, both my hand on her clit and my thrusts speeding up. She does as I say and it sends a shudder down my spine, as I'm now seconds away from coming. Her legs are shaking uncontrollably and I can tell she cannot hold it anymore. "Come for me, melodia."
            She lets out incoherent noises as she finally lets go, coming all over my cock as she shakes from head to toe. "Come in me. Please, just come inside of me." she moans loudly, her body relaxing against mine.
            I continue thrusting, only stopping when I finally finish, my cum spilling into her as she wanted. I slowly pull out of her, a small wince coming from her and a groan from me.
She seems so tired as we finish which is not normal. We usually go for longer, but she seems like she is already out of it. I just want to shower with her quickly then take a nap with her, let her rest.
She wraps her arms around my neck, looking up at me with a tired smile. I lean down a bit to press a small kiss to her lips. "Ti amo, melodia mia," I tell her softly, holding her to me. (I love you, my melody)
"Ti amo, cuore mio," she replies, making my heart swell. I pick her up off the desk, making my way out of the study and to our room so we can shower. (I love you, my heart)
We go into the shower and I wash her hair with that same strawberry shampoo she tells me she's been using for forever. I wash her tired body with gentle care. She takes my shampoo and asks me to duck down, so I do and she washes my hair softly.
I didn't really pay attention to my hair before her and I started dating I would just wash it. But now, she picks out my shampoo that she says is 'for my hair type' and fixes my hair every morning. I used to just use whatever shampoo the maids would buy when they would go to the shops but Aria has asked them to not buy me shampoo because she is the one taking care of that now.
She has also become friends with one of the maids and she has gone grocery shopping with her multiple times now. I had never talked to them much before but she herself told me that Aria is 'so sweet and so easy to get along with'. And that's something I love about her. She is just so sweet she can light up rooms and make people smile so easily.
But right now, we are in the closet, going through our suitcases for comfortable clothes. I get Aria her pajama set which she looks adorable in. It's a gray long sleeve with matching shorts and they have white flowers all over them.
I grab some sweats and a white shirt for myself. I go into the restroom and we both change, then I braid Aria's hair into two french braids.
We lay down, I have one arm wrapped around her but we are still far enough apart to have a proper conversation without being in each other faces and she's playing with my hair.
"You're so handsome," she says sweetly, brushing my hair off of my forehead with her hands.
I smile, kissing her cheek. "Thank you, melodia." I say.
When we had the interview, I was asked about if I thought Aria and I would last long. Which I thought was a weird question to ask but of course I said yes. There's no other way to it.
The same way that I love her and always compliment her and think about her all the time is the same way she is with me and she does it unconsciously. Because she compliments me all the time, she makes me feel so special, she was the first person ever to get me flowers which for her was something small but to me it was something so special. No one has ever gone out of their way to go and get something for me that they knew I liked because they thought it might make me happy. No one but her has ever told me they think I'm handsome, or that I'm sweet, or that they love me.
It's those small things that mean the world to me and make me feel loved by her. So to me, she deserves the world. Whatever she wants is at her disposal, whatever it is that makes her happy, I will get it or I will do it.
I just hope that when she finds out who I truly am, whatever happens, things will work themselves out. I know we will end up together, for sure.
I know that this is the woman I am going to marry and have a family with. But I always make sure to tell her how she makes me feel and how amazing of a person she is because she was never told much before so I need to remind her of that.
"Sweetheart?" I ask and she hums in response, her hand cupping my face before she places a quick kiss on my cheek. "You know how much I love you? And how you are such an amazing girlfriend. Because you are so sweet and you are a wonderful person. And you make everyone around you so happy. Especially me, you make me really happy and I want to make you even happier than you make me if that is even possible."
She looks at me with pure awe and happiness, holding my face in her hands. "Aww. Thank you, honey." she says, hugging me around the neck, squeezing me. "Honey, I don't care what anyone else says, when Aless calls you a grump, or whatever anyone else thinks, I think you are perfect no matter how you are because you are my definition of perfection. No matter how many flaws you think you have. And you do make me very very happy. I love you so much." she says to me, squeezing me even harder towards the end. She might be short but she's strong as hell so it did make it a little hard to breathe. She's unbelievable. She's indescribable. I love her.

•••••

After a nap, we have to be at the pool at 3 per Sofias instructions. We are towards the deeper end, which is taller than Aria, the same height as Laura and Sofia, Isabel is barely any taller than the water, and Allegra is the same height as Aria. Lia and Rafael are not in the water since Lia says she feels sick so she doesn't want to get in.
I'm standing in the water, holding Aria around the waist so she doesn't have to fight to be able to float in it. I'm not that much taller than the water either, it reaches around my shoulders.
Laura jumps into the water, mainly splashing Aria and I. "That was meant for you," she says pointing at me and flipping me off.
I can hear Aria giggling so I pinch her side making her jump a tiny bit.
"Aria can you toe touch into the water?" Laura asks her. I learned what that is a while back when Aria was first telling me about her tumbling skills and how she used to be a cheerleader and stuff.
Aria shrugs, "I would have to stretch first probably. You should do a round off back tuck into the water." Aria replies.
"Bitch I would break my back," Laura laughs. "I haven't done that in so long."
"Let's try it," Aria says. Laura seems hesitant but she nods and makes her way to our side. I help Aria get out of the water and they go to a nearby patch of grass. We all continue talking as they stand over there doing their own thing.
Not even five minutes later, they both run and do some tricks into the water. I don't know what it was but it looked cool and I don't think would even even try that because I would break a bone. When they get back to the top, everyone is staring at them, but they're not even paying attention as they keep talking.
"Do you want to try a one man in the water?" Aria asks Laura.
"If we do, you better squeeze or I will drop you." Laura replies in a strict tone, making Aria roll her eyes.
"I know that," she replies. And next thing we know, Laura has Aria in the air, one hand holding each foot just above the water. "Do you want to toss so that I can hit a toe touch and land in the water? You won't have to catch me."
Laura says yes and then they almost give me a fucking heart attack when Laura throws her up in the air, Aria hits a toe touch and very quickly falls straight into the water.
When Aria get back up, she looks at Laura excitedly. "That felt good, it was such a clean toss," Laura says and Aria nods, agreeing.
They look over to us, looking back at them already confused. "What the fuck was that?" Aless asks shocked, Sofia smacking him softly on the arm for cussing in front of Vittoria.
"A stunt. Laura can I base you?" Aria asks her sister who nods automatically.
"Look, I don't mean to underestimate you, but you are smaller than Laura. How are you going to lift her?" Alvaro asks Aria who shrugs.
"She's short but she's strong as hell. We used to do this all the time." Laura says confidently. And she is proven correct when Aria bases Laura and they do the same stunt, Laura hitting the toe touch high in the air before coming back down.
           They continue messing around for a while and then we all leave to get ready to go out for dinner.
           Aria picks out a pretty little sundress that looks gorgeous on her. I picked some dress pants and a shirt, but Aria picked out my jewelry.
           In the car, it seems as if Aria has some sort of realization then looks at me and says, "Can I leave lipstick marks all over your face so I won't have as much lipstick on my lips?" she asks quickly, then smiles.
            "Mi piace quando lo fai," I tell her, then lean over to make my face more accessible to her. (I love it when you do that.)
           She places kiss after kiss on my cheek, jaw, forehead, and finally on my lips. She giggled when she took one final look at my face, then pulled her phone out. "I want you to see what you look like right now." she says, taking a picture of me, then turning the phone.
           I have red lip marks all over my face and a small red smear on my lips.
            Arriving at the restaurant, Sofia looks at me and starts laughing, then Aless does as well. "You just look spectacular," Sofia says through giggled as Lia and Rafael get out of their car.
            Even since it came out that they're together and they don't feel like they have to hide it, they have not spent a moment apart.
            But as we look at Rafael, we notice he has the same red marks on his cheek and a smear on his mouth. "You too?" I ask him.
             He nods, a small smile on his face which I had never seen before. It looked different on him.
             Then I look over to my girlfriend, who is now leaning on me, having a conversation with my little sister.
            I sigh to myself. I am so screwed.

•••••

actual constant updates 😋

LESSS THAN A MONTH OF SCHOOL 🙏🙏

i can't wait for it to end

bye bye

~elle 😋