33| greedy

•Aria Marino•
(⚠️: Mature Content - smut: tying her up, name calling such as slut & whore, use of toy, breeding kink)

Being completely honest, I am still rethinking how the hell I landed myself in this position. Completely naked and tied to Matteo's bed, even my legs tied apart, completely exposing me.
But it started this morning even before we both went to work. He spent the night at my apartment last night and this morning when I finished changing after taking a shower, I found him on my bed reading one of my books.
I don't even read that often, only once in a while, and I only have a small shelf that is not very full. So when I walked out to see him reading one of my favorite books - which has an unhinged amount of smut - I almost had a heart attack right then and there.
Of course, he and I have had sex. A lot of it. And don't get me wrong, it was really fucking good, but I had never even thought to ever mention all the things that I at least think I'm into. Because I've never actually tried it, but when I read it, it seemed like it would be amazingly enjoyable.
I thought back to the conversation we had when I found him with the book in hand. "Wh- What are you doing?" I asked him, cautiously stepping out of my small closet.
He looked up from the book, smirking at me, "You're into this, melodia?" he asks, his tone very amused.
My heart was threatening to beat out of my chest, and I felt weird. Not embarrassed, but exposed. Absolutely no one knows this about me, even I barely know, so to have someone else know before I was even sure was a different level of exposure.
"I-" I tried to speak, but the words got stuck on the way out. What the hell am I supposed to say in this situation? "I don't know." I whispered.
He let out a low chuckle and patted his lap, "Come here," he said, beckoning me over to him. I obliged and shyly walked over to him, straddling his lap since I knew he preferred that over sitting on it sideways. "Sweetheart, if you're into this, I can help you recreate it." He whispered against my neck, leaning in and pressing soft kisses.
A whimper left my mouth when his lips trailed down, and his hands undid the button of my jeans. His hand reached into my panties, making their way down to my clit, and he began rubbing slowly.
I squirmed on his lap as he teased me with his hands and lips, making me needy for him, because I would want nothing more than to recreate any scene he liked. Or at least something like it.
"Would you like that, melodia?" he asked, his voice unnecessarily husky, and sexy.
"Yes," I whimpered when he bit down softly, then gently sucked on that same spot, surely leaving a mark. "Please." I whispered, gripping his hair from the roots, my fingernails scraping against his scalp so as to keep him attached to me.
His groans were low, his touch desperate as one hand was gripping my ass, bringing me closer to him, rubbing me against his erection, and the other was making sure I felt good. And I did.
"I'm going to have you all to myself tonight," he whispered against my skin, "Don't plan on coming back to your apartment tonight. And don't plan on getting much sleep."
Then he kept rubbing until he made me come against his hand while we hungrily made out.
All day, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Thankfully, I stayed in the office today, so I wouldn't be thinking about it while out on a case, but I would be sitting at my desk, working on my most recent case report, and my mind would wander to this morning. My thighs would clench together at the thought of what Matteo could possibly have planned.
I knew it would be something... intense. But I didn't think it would be this. His tongue trailing down my body, the freezing cold ice cube against his tongue pressed to my warm skin sent shivers all over. I was shaking in anticipation, in pleasure, but I couldn't move. My arms and legs were tied to each corner of the bed, which should freak me out, but we have a safe word, and we've had it since the day we met.
And it wasn't scary or intimidating at all. It felt somewhat exciting.
           My mind came back to the present moment when he pressed the ice cube right against my clit, pressing it hard. I let out a shaky breath at the cold sensation.
           He took the slowly melting ice cube back into his mouth, then pressed his tongue against me, earning himself a moan from me. I tugged at my restraints, wanting to do something. Run my hands through his hair, pull him closer, anything. I bucked my hips trying to gain as much friction as possible, but it was difficult to move much.
He placed the ice against my entrance, keeping it in place with a finger while his tongue pressed flat out on my clit, making me whimper at the pressure. Then, he wrapped his lips around it, sucking slowly, his tongue occasionally running over it. It always happens at unexpected times, every time pushing me closer and closer. But when it wasn't happening, I was hoping and waiting for it again.
I bucked my hips against his face again, needing more. I could feel the ice melting as he sucked softly on my clit, then pulled away just as I was getting close.
           I let out a whine at the loss, making him let out a dark chuckle, taking each of my thighs in his hands. "Guarda te stesso," he says, his voice so smooth and commanding. "You're such a needy little slut for me, aren't you sweetheart?" he asked teasingly. (Look at yourself)
Normally, I would hate being called a slut. Because the way people mean it is usually in a rude way, but when he does it, and he means it in this way, I fucking loved it. I should be feeling degraded but I don't, if anything, it was probably turning me on even more.
"Answer me, melodia," he says. I can feel his hands gripping my hips as his lips trail back up my body, leaving small kisses and bites. "Should I let you come?" he asks, arriving at my neck, teasing me with slow and sensual kisses. "Or should I leave you here, all wet and desperate for me?"
One of his hands left my hips, going back down to my clit. It was throbbing, so ready. I felt so undeniably desperate for him.
"Make me come," I cried out, trying to push myself lower on the bed ad much as possible so I could rub against his hand. "Please, Matteo." I moaned as he rubbed small and quick circles on my clit, pressing his mouth with the last remains of the ice cube to my nipple. Biting, sucking on my skin.
          His hand that wasn't inside me left my hips and I saw him reach for something on the side of the bed. Then, I heard a small humming sound.
          Oh fuck. He read that scene.
          I felt him press the vibrator against my clit as his fingers thrusted into me, but just as I was getting close, the vibrations stopped.
          I groaned in frustration, as he let out a dark chuckle. Although the vibrations stopped, his fingers didn't. I wanted him more than fucking ever, and if I needed to beg him for it then I would. I would love to.
            Then, I felt the vibrations against my clit again, what I think might be the highest setting.
           "I need to come," I moaned, my head thrown back onto the pillow as my hips moved as much as they could on their own, trying to bring the orgasm closer.
          "Hold it," he commanded, slowing down his fingers, as well as slightly pulling the vibrator away but still keeping it close, touching my skin.
           I tugged at my restraints as he still made me feel so good but wasn't letting me finish. And I know he loves doing this, teasing me, making me beg for however long he wants until he lets me come. But I love it too and I won't ever admit it to him, not out loud.
            I felt him pull his fingers out of me, making me clench around nothing as I wished for them to be back inside me. But then, he turned the vibrations onto the highest setting and pressed it against my clit harshly. And I couldn't hold it back anymore. I screamed his name as I came, and he went back down, attaching his lips onto me, making sure that every drop of cum was in his mouth.
           "Such a good little slut, melodia," he groaned when he was done. "Screaming my name while you come undone." He came back up, his body hovering over mine, a his tattoo's and muscles made him look so fucking sexy in moments like these.
           He undid the restraints around my wrists, letting my hands fall free. My wrists looked red, and my arms were tired, but he had let me go for a reason.
          "You can't speak with your mouth full," he said, pulling me up to a sitting position, although my legs were still spread wide open, tied apart. "so you need to tap three times if you can't take it anymore," He gets on his knees in front of me, his dick already rock hard for me. "Open, melodia." he says.
           I do as he says and open my mouth for him, and as soon as I do, he thrusts in. He is kind of long, not like a fucking crazy amount, but he is really thick, which feels very good, but in moments like these, it's a bit of a struggle.
           What doesn't fit in my mouth is in my hand as I bob my head up and down his shaft, swirling my tongue around him. I hear his groans, his deep voice moaning my name, moaning out obscenities about me.
           He takes my hair in his hands, making a ponytail with it, pulling my head back a bit and instead begins thrusting into my mouth.
          I gag a few times but cover it with a moan, feeling the saliva and pre-cum drip out of my mouth, down to my chin.
            "Fuck, Aria," he groans deeply, suddenly stopping his movements. He pulls out of my mouth, bringing his hand to my face, wiping everything off of my chin, then bringing his fingers to my mouth, making me lick them clean and swallow everything. "Lay back down, melodia." he says, leaning over me.
            I lay back down as his lips trailed my body one last time, his hand going to his shaft, grabbing it, rubbing the tip over my slit slowly.
He groans deeply, wrapping a hand around my throat as he pushes into me, filling me up so pleasantly, stretching me out.
            Unlike every other time, he doesn't wait. He pulls back and thrusts back in immediately, creating a moan inducing feeling. His thrusts are rapid, but not rushed or sloppy, just perfect and fucking amazing.
           His lips leave gentle marks on my neck, right above his thumb that is pressed into my skin, limiting my breathing in the sexiest way possible. My head is thrown back into the pillow as my back arches up, the pleasure sending shivers all over my body as he plunges into me at the perfect rhythm.
           "You like it when I fuck you like this," he asks, nipping at my earlobe, "Like the whore you are? Like you deserve to be fucked." he says. His hand leaves my throat and sneaks down between my legs to my clit.
           "Yes!" I cry out. "I'm going to come," I moan out, warning him.
           "Go ahead," he commands almost. "Show me how much you love this."
           I let out a final moan as I let myself fall, completely letting my body be taken over by this feeling.
          He grunted as he kept going, chasing his own orgasm. "Oh fuck," he groaned. "I'm going to pull out, melodia." he said.
          "No, please," I whimpered, stopping him before he could. "Come in me. Fuck yes, please." I groaned as I felt him move inside me. It feels so good and so close but not restrictive in some way which is so weird but feels so amazing.
            "Fuck yes," he groaned, biting my neck harshly as he stopped inside me.

•Matteo Rossi•

           As soon as I pulled out, I was going to untie her feet but I wanted to do just one more thing to her. To leave her as needy as she was when we started. As needy as she was this morning.
           I tied her hands back on the bed, making her look at me confused. "What are you doing?" she asked me, her voice soft and tired.
         "I will be right back melodia," I said, grabbing the vibrator and turning it on, onto the lowest setting, pressing it against her clit and leaving it there before standing up to head for the bathroom.
           I heard her whine before I could leave, "What?" she asked, "You can't just leave like that." I heard her moan behind me.
          "I am getting what I need to clean you up. I will be back right now." I said, walking into the restroom, grabbing  small towel, moving as slow as I possibly could as I wet the towel a bit, hearing her moans and whimpers from the bed as she was being teased.
          She could not possibly be enjoying this as much as I am right now.
          A few minutes later, I returned, towel and shirt in hand. I had put myself into some pajamas, and brought a shirt for her. For after I cleaned her up.
          She was breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down while her legs shook uncontrollably. "Please," she whined desperately. "Do something, please." she moaned as she attempted to buck her hips up.
           I chuckled, placing everything down on the bedside table, then going down, taking the vibrator away from her to replace it with my mouth.
            She tasted amazing. And felt amazing, her legs around my head, her moans were the perfect sounds as I brought her to another orgasm, until she begged me to stop before another one began.
           I complied, placing a trail of kisses up her body, a final one on her beautiful lips.
            I untied her completely before helping her get dressed into a shirt of mine and bringing her into my arms.
           "Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded softly against me. I just want her to feel comfortable around me. Which she seemed to be getting more comfortable recently especially with the physical touch thing but I always want to make sure. "Was that okay?" I asked.
           She nodded against my chest, leaning up to place a kiss on my cheek. "I would have said something if it wasn't. I promise." she reassured me, placing another kiss there before laying down on top of me again. "Goodnight babe." she mumbled to me, wrapping her arms around me.
          I pressed a kiss on the top of her head, saying to her, "Goodnight sweetheart."

•••••

so... it's been a while. this last (almost) month has been absolutely insane. a lot of tears, a lot of parties a lot of laughs a lot of stressful days but im an optimist and still alive so i'm doing okay. i'll try to be more consistent but i'm always freaking busy so only time will tell

love ya. bye bye

~ elle 🌸