27| until i found you

•Aria Marino•
W/ Mature Content

Dinner with Matteo's entire family has gone amazingly. They are all so kind and so loving towards me that I did not feel uncomfortable at all. And Matteo was there with me so it was even better. I noticed papà was struggling to stay focused throughout dinner, even struggling to stay awake towards the end. He was walking with a cane now, and he still had some bruises here and there but he still managed to be so very kind the entire time.
           But he even looked tired. I was scared of what was going to happen next, if he actually meant what he said in hospital about not having a lot of time left. I hope it is not true, I hope he still has fight left in him. He is very kind to all, and although he shows a very rough and unemotional disposition, he very much has a soft side. He has treated me as one of their own, and for that I will be forever grateful. A proper welcome into their family.
Now, I am getting a little tired. We are all back in the living room, talking, playing with Vittoria who seems to have still a lot of energy.
          Everyone excuses themselves to go home, including the maids since their job is done for the day, and as the last of them leave, Matteo turns to me and says, "Come on, melodia. I have something to show you." that sweet nickname rolling off of his tongue for the millionth time since I have known him can make me follow him anywhere. I nod and follow him to his elevator. I was very quickly learning that Matteo is way richer than I thought he was. I would always make jokes about dating rich men but they were just jokes, I did not do this intentionally. Also, it would make it seem like I am just in it for his money, but I did not even know he was that rich before I started liking him so I am very much not in it only for his money.
          We exit on the third floor of this mansion that Matteo simply calls a house and he takes me into a room. It is very dark, but soon, a screen and some fairy lights illuminate the entire room, making the beautiful set up become visible.
          The fairy lights are hung from the ceiling all over the room, and although they are not low enough to touch my head, I can easily reach out for them. It is quite funny to watch Matteo walk through a room where every step he takes, he is getting tapped on the forehead with a fairy light.
          On every couch, there is a small bouquet of tulips waiting for me. Most of them pink, although there are some white ones.
          On top of the middle table, there is a bin full of my favorite snacks. This man really likes feeding me. I am going to need to go to the gym more often now.
          Very front and center in the room, right in front of the screen, is a small table with a final bouquet, my name adorned in gold letters on the surrounding paper. Next to it, a ring, small and dainty, and just my style. On the screen now, was a pink background, and in a beautiful black font, spelled out the words "Can I be your boyfriend?" I gasped at the presentation. It was all so beautiful, and after over a month of knowing him, it was finally happening. We went fast, we went so so fast, but even after this short time, I feel as if I have known him for years. I trust him. I know I did enough to cry in his arms just this morning, releasing my frustrations about my job, the letter, the nightmares, some of the trauma.
          I want this. I really do. I turn around and jump into his arms, my lips smashing onto his in a soft but passionate kiss. My hands go into his hair, pulling softy from the roots as he groans into my mouth. His hands dig into my hips, gripping me hard, pressing my body against his roughly. We pull away for a moment and he leans down, pressing his forehead against mine, looking directly into my eyes. "So I will take that as a yes?" he asks, a hint of humor in his tone, his dimples showing on his cheeks.
          I bite my bottom lip and nod. He smiles even wider, and placed his hands higher on my body, picking me up of the ground with ease. My legs wrap around his waist as he holds me against him, his lips stuck on mine. Our breathing becomes heavy as neither of us want to let go of the kiss. It gets even deeper when his tongue dips into my mouth, exploring, teasing, previewing that will happen next.
          Did I mention I am not wearing anything underneath this dress?
           His hands grip my ass over the dress as his lips reach down to my neck. I sigh and whimper as his lips nip at my neck, quickly reaching my most sensitive spot. His hands stayed massaging my ass, holding my body against his, slowly grinding them against each other. I feel myself being pressed against a wall, Matteo's hands reaching under my dress to find me bare.
           "Fuck, melodia." he groans against my skin, his hot breath ticking it softly. "You are already ready for me, aren't you?" he teases, his voice deep, making me want him even more. My breathing picks up as the tip of his finger brushes against my clit. I let out a quick breath and I clench around nothing, wanting more, hoping for more.
           Suddenly, I am lifted against the wall even more. I gasp as he places my thighs on his shoulders as his hands go to my waist, keeping me in place against the wall as his head goes under the dress, his mouth directly on my pussy. His breath fans against my skin, creating a small tingling sensation, spreading everywhere.
          My hands go to his hair, pressing his face into me even more. His tongue goes to my clit, pressing against it roughly. I let out a moan as his movements progress, his hands going under my dress and up to my tits. He grips one in his hand, his thumb rubbing over the nipple which is now hard under his touch.
           His tongue runs across my entire slit, stopping every few seconds and running a circle around my clit before applying pressure to it. My breathing was quick and loud, the occasional moan escaping my lips as the pleasure built up quickly.
          He continued licking me, running his tongue everywhere, teasing my entrance. I clenched around nothing repeatedly, wanting and expecting more. I wanted him in me as soon as possible.
          His mouth landed directly on my clit next as he began sucking on it, my moans becoming louder, and a small squeal leaving me as he bit down on it softly. His hand squeezed my tit again, his thumb had never stopped running over the nipple. My body shook against the wall as the pleasure built up even more. My hips thrusted forward as I looked for more, chased my release.
          I want to come so bad, I need it. I could feel the orgasm approaching, but I was not nearly there yet. He had taken his mouth off of my clit and slowed his movements. His tongue occasionally ran teasingly across my clit, rubbing circles around it, before he presses his tongue flat out against it, roughly.
          "Fuck." I moan out, throwing my head back against the wall, my hands gripping his hair from the roots. My back arched away from the wall. "Matteo!" I moan out his name as he goes back to sucking my clit. "I need to come." I mumble, biting my bottom lip, trying to stop whatever noises from coming out of my mouth.
His hand comes up to my lips and pulls the bottom one out of the grip of my teeth. "I want to hear you, melodia. Do not hide those beautiful noises you make while I am pleasuring you." he demands. I nod softly, in a daze. "Come." he said, and that was all it took. My orgasm crashes into me, the pleasure taking over from the core, my entire body quivering against the wall as my mind is in a daze.
          I felt as if I lost consciousness for a few seconds, my vision going completely black as I let the pleasure consume me. I gripped onto whatever I could, my legs shook on either side of his head.
          The orgasm left me tired, but I knew we were far from done.
          He finally set me down on the floor. I saw as he licked his lips, making sure all of my cum ended up in his mouth and nowhere else. Before I could process it, his lips were against mine again, our moans and groans muffled by each others mouths.
He grabbed me by the hips and turned me around, my back pressed to his front. I could feel his erection on my back, hard and ready for me. I gasped as he brought one hand up to cup my tits and the other went to the back of my dress, to my zipper.
"Can I take this off of you?" he asked, his fingers brushing just above the fabric of the dress, his warm hands teasing my exposed skin before going back down to the zipper, the clinking sounds snapping me back to reality. I nodded eagerly to answer him but that was not enough for him. "Parole, melodia. Ho bisogno che tu mi dica cosa vuoi." He demands, his voice sounding deeper, sexier in Italiano. (Words, melodia. I need you to tell me what you want.)
"Yes." I replied desperately. "Yes, please. Take it off." I said. He brought the zipper down all the way before leaning down, placing his lips on my neck, sucking softly on my sweet spot. I leaned my head to the right, allowing him more access to me.
I felt his hands go up to my shoulders a softly brush the dress off of my body. The sleeves slowly made their way down my arms until my entire front was exposed. The dress kept falling, until it was at my feet. My body was completely bare, ready for him, wanting him. To touch me, anywhere he wanted.
He walked us forward until I was in front of a couch. In one swift movement, he bent me over the back of the couch, my hands grabbing onto the black fabric. I heard him undoing his belt, then his pants went down.
His body leaned over mine and he brought his belt to my wrists, tying them together securely. I gasped as the cold leather touched my skin and his warm hands trailed down my body, tracing every small detail with the tips of his fingers. Then his mouth, as he leaned down and pressed small kisses all over my body. Small, teasing kisses, making me very impatient. His mouth left my body and I whined at the loss of his touch. He chuckled, then I saw his shirt fall to the ground as well.
"You are so beautiful, melodia." he groaned, spreading my legs apart further. My breathing was heavy as I felt his hand go down to my slit. "You are so perfect, so wet, so ready for me. Do you want me to fuck you, melodia?" he asks teasingly, his mouth hovering right above the shell of my ear before he nips at my earlobe. I nod eagerly against him, just wanting him to touch me. "Say it. Say you want me to fuck you. You want me inside you." he commands, his grip on my hips becoming tighter.
I moan loudly simply at the tension between us. "I want you to fuck me." I whine, a low chuckle escaping his lips. "I want you to touch me, I want you inside me." I say. His hand goes lower, he caresses and grips my ass before bringing his hand back down between my legs.
"What is your favorite number?" he asks suddenly.
"Seven." I blurt out, confused as to why he would ask that and why right now. A deep groan can be heard and his finger easily slips into me, my walls clenching around it immediately, welcoming it, wanting it deeper.
"One orgasm down, six to go." he says against my neck, then attaching his lips to it before he adds two more fingers and begins thrusting them into me slowly.
Oh fuck.
His fingers slam in and out of me, his thumb circling my clit, applying pressure exactly where I need it. I moan loud, my hands wanting to escape the confines of his belt wrapped around them. I grip onto the couch as his fingers bring me more pleasure than I could have thought they would.
His lips were on my neck, my shoulders, my back, leaving marks all over my body, as if he was marking me officially as his. His marks all over my body indicating something new, it was no longer pure lust, it was desire, care, liking, a way of shunning away the rest of the world, because I am his now, fully his.
I felt his cock rubbing against my skin from behind. I rotated my hips, wanting to take his fingers in deeper, and wanting to press against him, to tease and test him.
"Fuck." he groaned and began pushing his fingers into me faster, his thumb pressing on my clit roughly as I let out a small squeal of pleasure.
This orgasm came faster than the first one, and it came crashing down on me hard. My breathing was heavy, my moans were loud, and my body was shaking. I was tired but I still wanted more. My cum was leaking out of me, onto my thighs, on his hand. Matteo grabbed me and kept me up, not giving me a second to relax as he now gripped his dick in his hand, running the tip up and down my pussy. He pressed it against my clit before rubbing it up one last time, placing it at my entrance.
I was getting frustrated. What he had done felt so good, but I was aching for him to be inside me, I was clenching around nothing, my body begging for more. "Put it in. Please!" I moaned, pushing my ass back so I would make more contact with him.
He groaned and pushed inside me, easily sliding all the way in. He felt bigger than I remembered, he filled me up so well, my walls clamped around him and gripped him tight.
"Holy shit." he groaned, gripping my hip with one hand and with the other going around, playing with my nipple. He began thrusting inside me, a clapping sound being heard with every thrust he took as our skin slapped together.
His hand that was on my hip made its way down between my legs, going to my clit. With one hand on my clit rubbing quickly, another on my tit playing softly with my nipple, and his quick and hard thrusts, I was so deep into pleasure. My moaning was so loud, my legs shook as the pleasure was spreading all over my body.
My tits were bouncing with each thrust, my hands were clenched so tight, my nails were digging into my skin. "Ah!" I moaned as he pinched my clit and thrusted hard, pausing for a moment as he bottomed out, his rock hard dick filling me up completely. He was rubbing against my g-spot with each thrust and I felt like I was not going to last much longer.
          "I do not think I am going to last much longer." He grunts into my ear, his voice deep. He moans and whimpers into my ear and that itself helps induce my orgasm. His noises are so fucking hot, I could finish just by listening to him.
          "Oh I need to come." I moaned loudly. My legs were trembling and I felt the familiar feeling in my core build up. He bit my neck as he pinched my clit one last time which forced the orgasm through my body. I was shaking, moaning, almost screaming, as my cum gushed out of me, coating Matteo's cock. He kept thrusting, not letting my orgasm come to an end as he approached his.
           He was throbbing inside me and just a few short thrusts later, he stopped deep inside me to come. The deliciously warm feeling of him filling me up had taken over as I tried to relax my breathing.
          After a few minutes of both of us calming down, he pulled out. A mixture of both of our cum leaked out of me, down to my thighs. "We are not done yet, melodia." he said as he turned me around and picked me up, the same way he did before he pinned me to the wall and ate me out on it.
          He exited the room, literally walking around his house naked and went down the stairs, only going down to the second floor. He walked into a room that I assumed was his bedroom and placed me down on the bed.
          His body quickly came over mine as he pinned my wrists above my head which were still tied together. He slammed his lips onto mine and licked my bottom lip. He groaned hungrily into the kiss, his hands caressing my body. I felt my wrists come free and I automatically let my hands go to his hair. Gripping him right, keeping him close to me.
          Letting go of me, he placed a trail of kisses towards my ear and then whispered, "I am going to fuck you with my fingers and you are going to rub your clit. We are both going to make you come." He commands and I nod as he sucks on my neck. He takes my hand and places it directly above my pussy, then with that same hand, he trails down and thrusts two fingers into me. "Play with your clit, melodia. Help me make you come." he groans into my ear. My fingers slipped past and found my clit, toying with it between my index and middle fingers, then rubbing it with the same ones.
           I was gasping and whimpering with every movement each of us took until my body started shaking. "Touch yourself." I whimpered to him.
           "Fuck," he groaned. He kept his two fingers inside me, thrusting them. My hand stayed on my clit as he leaned up a bit. His other hand went to his shaft but before he could, I gripped it in my hand. "Oh shit." he moaned as I started pumping up and down his dick, occasionally squeezing tighter.
           I rubbed my clit and his dick at the same pace as his fingers stayed inside me, going even faster and curling inside me to touch my g-spot. I screamed when they did because he kept them on that spot, circling, pressing.
           We made eye contact as we touched ourselves and each other. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips. "Fuck. You are amazing, melodia. La mia ragazza perfetta. La mia bella ragazza. Sono così felice che tu sia mio ora." He whimpered into my ear. I was breathing heavily, moaning, but now I could feel myself blushing at his words. God he is amazing. (My perfect girl. My beautiful girl. I am so glad you are mine now.)
           "Come for me." I whispered to him, making him moan.
           "Not until I am buried deep inside you. Right now, it is your turn to come." he says and I nod. I stop my hand on his cock, making him groan as I edge him.
             My back arches off the bed and my eyes fill with tears at the pure orgasmic pleasure that overcomes my body. He keeps moving his fingers which now make wet noises every time they go in and out. His lips go to my tits, placing kisses between them, leaving marks on the skin there too.
            Once again, he gives me no rest. As much as I feel I need a rest, I cannot help but want him more, again. He goes down again, taking me into his mouth. My moans are starting to sound hoarse due to the constant loud noises coming out of me. He latches on and starts lapping, taking in everything from the previous orgasms. I think I just had my fourth. Either way it seems like he really is giving me seven because he has not stopped at all.
           His tongue enters me and I clench around it, gripping onto the bed sheets as he takes one hand and applies pressure to my clit, and with the other plays with a nipple.
           He circles my clit, then presses down at the same time he pinches my nipple. He switches his tongue and his fingers, having his fingers enter and curl inside me as he sucks on my clit.
            My mind was in a daze. I could not focus on one thing. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head as it was thrown back on the pillow. "Perfect. You are so fucking perfect." he praised me, the vibrations his voice caused went straight to my clit and caused me to moan. "I am not stopping until you come on my lips." he groans against me.
            I could easily manage that. My entire body stilled as I finished, my toes curling and my hands gripping the sheets as I did my best not to pass out due to pure pleasure. He continued as he was, not letting my orgasm come onto an end just yet.
I let myself collapse on the bed completely, but I am not there for long as he lifts me up, placing me on top of him so I am straddling his lap. "Ride me," he groans. Before I lift myself up, I grind my bare pussy on his hard cock, rubbing my cum all over it. "Ugh fuck, melodia" he moans, his head thrown back on the pillow, his Adams apple bobbing up and down with each deep breath he takes.
He grips my hips and lifts me up, my entrance hovering right above him before I lower myself down, letting him enter me again. I began grinding, and then continued on to bouncing up and down on him.
My nipple was in his mouth and I kept a steady rhythm for a while before I finished, but he was not done with me yet. As soon as I came, he flipped us over and drove into me hard, sliding against my g-spot. Our bodies were covered in sweat and our chests were rapidly rising and falling as our activities had begun tiring us out, but we were very much not done.
"Oh fuck, yes. Oh my god." I moaned as he paused, stopping inside me.
"Not me, melodia, you. You are my goddess, and I plan to worship you for the rest of my life." He whispers into my ear as he resumes his movements. This time though, he went slow, allowing me to feel every little detail on him and I loved it.
I felt every little vein, heard every little whimper, moan, breath. Felt every little kiss against my skin, every time his fingers caressed my skin, moving from my hips to my neck as he pulled my head up, pulling my lips to his. And in this moment, there was nothing else in the world that mattered but him and I.
His tongue rubbed against mine, the kiss so full of passion. I felt nothing but him, his skin against mine, his lips on mine, pressing soft, but so desperate. He was slowly pumping in and out of me, my legs wrapping around his waist, preventing him from going anywhere, not wanting the moment to go away anytime soon.
He was so gentle, caring, and so amazingly perfect. There was no pressure to be or do anything, just pure want and like for each other. There is a sort of comfort and understanding between us that I am so very grateful for.
I am so comfortable with him, not just in moments where I have no way to express myself, but also in moments like these where it feels like there is no other person in the world. My mind was hazy, not being able to focus on one single thing. His lips, his hands, him inside of me, moving so very softly, all of them captivating me at once.
I bucked my hips up, wanting him deeper. He thrusted harder and deeper but not faster, and it was never painful. It is so pleasant. "I am going to come." I moaned against his mouth before he took my lips on his again.
He did not stop his movements, allowing me to finish soon after and he was not far behind. A few short thrusts after I finished, he stopped moving and moaned roughly against my lips as I felt him fill me up once more, his dick twitching deep inside me.
A few seconds later, he collapsed onto the bed next to me, taking me in his arms and pulling me into his side. I took a few minutes to catch my breath before letting my body relax against him and the bed. I curled into his chest and he gripped me against him tighter. "Is 7 still your favorite number?" he asked teasingly and I nodded against him, very pleased with the question.
I fucking love that number.
He traced small patterns against my hip with his finger tip as we took this time together to finally settle down. It had been hours now and it was a bit past midnight. It had been a horrible decision to indulge our wants in a work night, but maybe I would call in sick later. It is irresponsible, but right now, I do not care. If there was anything outside of this bed, Matteo, or I, then I do not care enough.
           "Come on, melodia, I have to get you cleaned up." he mumbled against my skin before pressing a kiss to my forehead.
           I simply hummed in response and he chuckled, picking me up off of the bed in a bridal style carry and talking me to another room. He leaned down and fiddled with something. I soon heard water running, but not going down a drain. He was filling up a tub. He placed me on a counter, hugging my waist, pressing his face into my neck comfortably. I hugged his neck, resting against him. He pulled away and look at me for a moment, his eyes shining with something unfamiliar, or at least unfamiliar until I met him. He leaned in and pressed kiss after kiss to my lips until I was left giggling at his antics.
           He picked me up again and got into the tub, leaning back and pressing me to him, my body resting between his legs, my back to his front.
           And that night, I feel asleep in my boyfriends arms.

•••••

           "And how are we going to do this?" I asked no one, my eyes scanning the room which contained countless amounts of tulips. I looked down to my right hand, the ring finger was now decorated beautifully with the diamond promise ring Matteo had gifted me, technically last night although I did not get to put it on until just a few minutes ago.
           I am standing in this room in nothing but a shirt of his which I had thrown on this morning so I would not have to walk around naked. Although I know if I did, he would not object.
           Laura said she would bring some clothes by soon. She was coming with Allegra before they were both leaving since Matteo was giving her the day off.
           "Do not worry, melodia. I am going to have someone drive in a separate car when I take you to your apartment so we can take them." Matteo says, coming up behind me and placing a hand on my lower back. "And here is the bag your sister brought. She already left."
           "She did not even come up to say hi. Rude." I huff as I take the bag from him, mumbling a thank you as I lean up to press a kiss on his lips. Our kisses now felt different. Official.
           "She said that they were in a rush. They had breakfast reservations I guess." he said, leading me back out of the room and closing the door behind him. Thankfully, the maids had today off so they would not see me walking around the house wearing nothing but their bosses shirt. And they would not walk into what I now knew as the theater room just to find out clothes scattered everywhere.
           I sighed, "My sister is late to everything but rushes out before she can even see me, for breakfast?" I ask, annoyed as he takes me to his room.
           He chuckles at my reaction to my sisters behavior. "Here, melodia. Change into that and I will be downstairs starting breakfast, sì?" I nod and he exits the room, shutting the door behind him.
           I go through the items in the bag and find a black tank top, some rubber bands, red and black pajamas, a pair of underwear, and some hygiene products. Seriously. No bra? I am going to slap the absolute crap out of this girl later.
           I went into the bathroom and changed before brushing my teeth and washing my face. I placed the bag down on the counter and made my way out of the room, being careful not to go down the stairs too fast as my legs were sore and it was uncomfortable even just to walk normally.
            I make my way to the kitchen and see Matteo at the stove, cooking breakfast for the both of us. Last night was tiring, and now all I wanted to do was sleep. Which was all we did after breakfast. At least what I did. He let me sleep on his bed as he did some paperwork in his office which was a few rooms down from his bedroom.
            I definitely do not regret calling in sick. This is just what I needed today.

•••••

           I held the apartment door open for Matteo and the man he had brought with him in the extra car as the both brought in arm fulls of tulip bouquets. They placed them all on my counter before the man walked out.
            "Bye, melodia." Matteo said as he bent down to place a kiss on my lips before he walked out as well. I went up to the basket with food and picked out a candy, placing it in my mouth.
           "Holy shit." Laura gasped as she walked into the kitchen. "Your boyfriend is fucking obsessed with you." she says, wide eyed.
           "I know." I smiled to myself as I began going through the what seemed like endless tulips on my kitchen counter.

•••••

IM SO TIRED

also sorry if the smut was bad. i tried y'all 🤷‍♀️

anyways bye bye

~elle 🌸