Jess

I see Khara skipping down the road towards the Big House.

"We should talk to her later." I say blandly.

"Who?" Rylee asks

"Khara!" Meghan chimes in, "I agree..." Rylee sits on a bench near the path that Meghan and I are sitting on. I look down at the ground and Meghan pats my shoulder, "it's going to be fine..." she sympathizes, looking me in the eye.

"Ok." I reply, she smiles at me and I smile back. I'm glad she's there for me.

Rylee starts walking to the Big House and me and Meghan follow. We get inside and look for Khara at the Hermes table. Meghan spots her and we follow her to go sit next to Khara.

"Hey." Khara greets, forking a piece of steak.

"Sup." Meghan replies, food appearing on the plate in front of her.

"So I need to, uhh, talk to you guys..." Khara says, still looking at her food, "uhh... so Rachel told me about a prophecy, about me... and we need five demigods... including me. So I was wondering if you guys wanted to go?"

"Sure!"

"Yeah!"

"Absolutely!" We all replied.

Ok. So. A quest.

We all walk out of the Big House and I talk to Meghan and Rylee, "we have to make sure nothing happens to her, capish? She seems pretty important." I state, a serious expression speed across my face.

"Caposh!" They both replied happily, before skipping back to their cabins, while I trudge wearily to mine.
A/n sorry for the short chapter! The plot is building super slow so it's hard to put it from another's pov. Hope you enjoyed, still!
PEACE!