Jess

I walk over to my dresser and grab some clothes and I put them in my backpack. I walk over to a small cabinet on the other side of the Zeus statue where I keep my ambrosia and I grab every box I have left.
I look out my window and its already mid-afternoon. This day couldn't pass slow enough. Anyway, I have to walk over to the sparring section of camp, I'll stop by the other's cabins to see if they wanna train with me.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
I've managed to convince all four of the weirdos going on the trip to train. Especially Khara, she's probably gonna need it.
All of us partner up, I'm with Meghan and Rylee wanted to partner with Khara, and Carter ended up going to go get one of the trainers to help him (even though he didn't really need help because he was really good).
We all came with our weapons, Meghan with a knife, Rylee with her sword, and I wanted to bring my lightning bolt... but they said that might "kill or seriously injure someone", so I just took out my sword.
Khara didn't really have a weapon, but I noticed her ring and I told her to flick her wrist. Sure enough it turned into a sword into her hand. Carter had a... strange weapon, he insisted it was celestial bronze but it looked more like iron to me.
We all sparred until the sun went down and it was time for dinner.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
After we all ate, we separated to our own cabins and either finished up the rest of our packing or went to take showers and go to bed. After all it would be the last comfortable position we would be in for a while.
I've only been on one quest, but one is enough to give you the jist of what its like.
I got to my cabin and took my shower. I brushed my teeth and got into my pajamas, then went to bed.
~·~·~·~·~·~·*the dream*~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Khara was lost, no where to be found. Everyone was panicking, we had to find her, she could be hurt... or worse.
No one could stand the fact that she was gone. We were only halfway through the quest, we can't just loose her!!
We all separated and decided to look in the woods, I was the last one to part to the woods to look. I decided to get going until I heard a scream, followed by another scream, followed by another scream. The sound was heart wrenching... not my other friends too!! I yelled their names, "MEGHAN, RYLEE, CARTER?!?!" I had no answer...
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
I woke up screaming. Great, today was the day of the quest, and I was already scared.