Rylee

"And then I heard Khara, it was about gods damn time too."
"Whoa whoa wait.... So you didn't die? You didn't die?"
We were sitting around a small camp fire we had built in front of Jess' cabin, telling the story to one of the new comers who had asked about the last quest. The dirty-blonde little boy was pointing at me, Diya, Carter, Jess, Meghan, and Khara with a surprised look, darting his blue eyes across everyone's faces.
"No, Hamlen, we wouldn't be here if we were dead." Carter huffed as I continued on with the story.
"Well that's about the end I suppose, little did we know that there were TWO parts to the quest.... So we still haven't really fulfilled it all, yet."
Hamlen crossed his arms in disappointment, spotting his Demeter siblings from across the way. He looked at the ground before standing up,
"I have to go... They wanna talk to me..." We all waved him off as he rushed to follow his sisters and brothers into their cabin.
"So he's the one Chiron told us about? The one we need?" Khara asked, looking around at all of us, the fire glaring in all of their eyes.
"I guess so... We just need to wait for the next profocey to see what happens..."
The fire danced, spitting leaf shaped flames into the air, dancing around what looked like a few water particles.
"I think we already found it..."

A/n yeah yeah hate me I should've added the two chapters together since they were both so short. But this is the end of the fIRST BOOK (someone save me please) you have no idea how long it took me to plan this chapter out tho, the thought that counts I suppose. Welp have fun waiting

-Grace