Meghan

I woke up to hear Carter weeping silently. I don't know him too well but it broke my heart to hear him cry like this. Whenever I saw him... He was normally...ya know...happy.
I tried to silently get up and move to the tent to get some food (I was hungry and wanted some pizza....ok?!). I didn't want him to be embaressed, but as everyone else here on the quest would know, this plan didnt exactly go.... according to plan...
I got into the tent without anyone noticing me, but when I got the pizza and it was time to get out of the tent... I kinda tripped on Rylee's extra backpack (she insisted on bring the pegasus riding gear unless we found one. Mainly to teach the others.) and fell on top of Khara, who screamed and flailed about until she landed on Jess, until she did a similar thing, slapped Khara, then fell on top of Rylee who jumped us and scolded the rest of us for waking up everyone else.
While all of this happened, Carter (who still was in his sleeping bag, safe and sound ) was laughing his head off until his entire face turned red and I thought he would explode. So... I never said my plan failed, I'm just saying that it didn't go exactly how I thought it would. THE POWER OF MEGHAN IS NO MATCH FOR PUNY MORTALS! EVEN MY FAILS ARE FAB AND YOU CAN'T DENY IT!
Anywho, this is not the Meghan show (though it should be) and back to what I was talking about.
Carter looked at me in a "thank you" sort of way, I returned the look sympathetically ((a/n omg sorry but I can't believe I actually spelled that right the first time!!!!)).
After we cleaned up the mess I had made, I ate my pizza and we packed up to start heading to Las Vegas. Once we all got our bags and packed the tent, we started to treck to the nearest bus stop, because demigods are too fab to walk.
"I've been worken' on the rail...road..." Rylee started,
"All the live long day..." I responded
"I've been workn' on the rail...road..." Jess sang,
"Just to pass the time away...." Khara finished the verse.
"I've been workn' on the rail...road..." Carter repeated and we all joined in and sang while we walked to pass the time. What a beautiful thing it was, and for that time, we had all that we needed.

A/n sorry! Ik its short i thought it was long but its noootttt. And the song is just a song i like and it kinda relates so yeah.