Khara

I woke up and went to the Big House immediately to get food.
I packed a whole bunch of food in my bag that reminded me of home... (I also stole some money from Conner and Travis xD)
I ran out of the Big House with Chiron yelling my name, but I just kept running 'cause I didn't need any crap from him today.
The rest of the peeps going on the quest met me in the woods where Rachel always hung out. When we left the woods there was a whole crowd of Hephestus people giving us armor and stuff that they spent time crafting for this quest.
All five of us left Camp Half Blood without another word to any of the other camps. Travis kinda glared at me as we walked out... I guess he knew he and his brother were gonna come on this quest, but they didn't :).
We all walked until the camp was out of sight. It was sad to see the camp disappear among the horizon... but this had to be done.
"SO...... hows life?" I ask... just looking for something to talk about. The other four just nod their heads in agreement, as if they weren't paying attention to what I said.

A/n yeah aorry its like really short but it seemed like a good place to stop and plus I need to do chapters from other pwople's perspectives. So yeah BAAAAII!!!!