Khara

I walk out of the Big House and to my cabin. I have a bucket full of water balloons hidden in a bush beside the door, and I will pelt the two insufferable twins that decided it was a good idea to mess with me.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

I get to the cabin door and focus on the bucket of water balloons, and at my will, the bucket floats over to me immediately and I grab the handel.

I grin wickedly, "Hope your not afraid to get wet." I growl as I push open the door, and start pelting Connor and Travis (who happened to be right in front of me.... idiots) at rapid speed.

When I finally finish, Connor and Travis look at me disaproovingly.

"We could've done better." Connor says, facing Travis.

"Yeah, I agree." Travis says, facing Connor.

"ALRIGHT WHATEVER!" I yell, and storm out the door, then head for the Athena cabin.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

I walk up to the Athena door, I hesitantly put my hand up to the door and knock. After a couple of minutes, one of the blonde children open the door.

"What are you doing here?" the blonde male asked.

"I need to see Rylee." I say bluntly.

"you don't need to, you want to. But anyways, she's not here. I think she's at the Zeus cabin..."

"GREAT!" I yell and dash off in the direction of Zeus' cabin.

When I get to the front door, I hesitate to knock. it takes about five minutes before I pound my fist on the door. Jess opens the door and looks at her feet before making eye contact with me.

"Oh hey!" Jess says, sounding more upbeat then she looked.

"Yeah...hey. uhm yeah so I was told Rylee was here... and I need someone smarter than me to help me with a problem, and-"

"OH YEAH! She's right here." Jess kinda just pushes Rylee out of the pearly white cabin and shuts the door.

I scratch behind my head and explain my "Travis and Connor problem" and she just nods her head.

"Ya see Khara, you need to hit em' where it hurts. Like..... prank one of them real bad. then you'll get em'."

"uh yeah thanks... thats really helpful.... bye..." I walk down the stairs and down the path back to my cabin.

a/n hey guys I just recently changed the picture and I just wanted to let you know that its not my art.