Chapter Twenty Eight.

A Couple of Weeks Later...

Rico

Man being crippled is the worst thing ever man. I can't walk, do shit for myself, or either play with my kids like I want to. Yes, my kids. I've decided that I'm gonna go for full custody of them. I don't care if their not mine by blood, their mine by my heart an that's all that matters to me. But on the other hand, Ria has been staying with me these last couple of days, helping me out with things around the house. An the whole times she's been here I've fallen for her again. Like.. Seeing her take care of the girls like their hers, puts a spark in my heart. I really wanna be with Ria again, an I hope she feels the same way about me to.

Ria

I was upstairs talking to Mia an Nia, picking out some clothes for them today.

"Ms. Crews, how come our daddy can't walk?" Nia asked. I chuckled at the fact that they keep calling me Ms. Crews.

"Well Nia, your daddy got hurt really bad, an it messed up his back and it hurts when he walks. So he has to be in a wheelchair for a long time until he gets better. An you guys don't have to keep calling me Ms. Crews outside of school."

They nodded their heads an went to go take their baths. I sat their clothes on each of their beds an went downstairs to check on Rico. These past couple of weeks of staying with him has been.. Content. Of course the feelings for him are still there, but I'm not acting on anything. The man can't even walk. I'm not saying that because he can't walk, I'm not making any moves, but his health, an the girls come first.

I walked in the living room to see Rico sitting beside the couch doing something on his phone. I decided to straighten up a little bit since his therapist would be here in a few. Rico is a strong ass dude, so this wheelchair would be gone in a few months top.

"Ria stop over working yaself" he said. I ignored him an started to walk towards the kitchen until he pulled me back.

"Rico I am just straightening up." I sighed. He always think I'm working myself to death. But in reality, this is a mini vacation for me. Ms. Rain gave me a couple of weeks off, my business is almost settled. Basically I'm relaxing, but cleaning to keep in shape.

"You have not had a day to yourself since you've been here Ria." he said putting his phone down. I sighed an rolled my eyes. Mia an Nia called my name as the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I yelled trying to answer them both.

"I got the door." Rico said as he wheeled himself to the door. I ran upstairs an washed the twins up. I got them out, dried em off an put them on their matching outfits. Jeans, pink an yellow tank tops with matching sandals. Nothing special. I did their hair into a tight bun with two curls hanging loose in the front an walked them downstairs for their lunch.

Monica

Ugh! I cannot believe that muhfucka is filing for divorce! He knows good an damn well I love him. An that bitch Ria, she got something coming for her ass. Best believe that. And especially that bitch Nicki. I hated her ass ever since we were little. She just think she's so fucking tough. An the bitch can't even do hair! Bald headed ass. Just watch. They gonna get theirs, an Ima get mine.