Chapter Four.

Ria

Stepping into the New York air sent a chill down my spine. So many memories rushed through my head it made me feel lightheaded for a second. I shook my thoughts away and made my way through and out the airport. I flagged a taxi down and told him to go to a hotel. I paid em, and got out. I checked in at the front desk, got my room key, and went up to the best room. I had more than enough money, so why be crammed up in a small room for three months?

I open the door and looked around. The room was the opposite of how I felt. I was tired, my feet hurt, and most of all, a bitch was hungry. I kicked my heels off and closed the door. I sat down on the couch and went on Google.

First part of my plan

Find Nicki.

I missed her so much, and I know she has a lot to tell me.

I found her shop online and from the looks of the ratings, she's doing pretty damn good. I screenshot the address and put my phone on the charger. I went and took a hot shower, while trying to relax and free my mind. I hopped out, dried off, and put on a pair of PJs.

I called room service and just ordered a burger and some fries. I ate and got ready for the long day I had ahead of me tomorrow.

Nicki

I was in the mist of finishing up my last head for the day, then I could go chill in my office.

"Alrighty, now I'm gonna need for you to take care of yo hair! Next time you come in here it better be looking healthy." I told this poor thot. How the hell you gonna be a dancer, and it look like you done been spinning on yo head all the day. I was cleaning up when I heard the doorbell chimes go off.

"Bitch." I heard someone whisper. I ain't pay it no mind, cause I thought it was somebody on they phone gossiping.

"BITCH!" That voice said again. I turned around quickly cause I won't finna have no fighting in my shop. You take yo ass outside, and better wait till I get my camera ready.

I turned around, and there she was. Still standing short as hell, thicker than ever, my best bitch was back! She was smirking with her arms crossed over her chest. She looked good too!

"Ahh! Oh my God is that my best bitch!? Standing there in all her glory!" I squealed and ran over to her. I squeezed her tight and we rocked from side to side.

"Where have you been?! I've been worried sick about you." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, I just.. Needed a break." She told me. We were still rocking back an fourth. After about another minute or so we pulled apart, both our faces soaked from tears. I turned around and everybody was looking at us.

"The hell y'all looking at!? Ion pay y'all to snip an stare. I better see some combs going through hair!" I said causing everybody to giggle. I pulled Ria to my chair and she sat down.

"So.. What brings you back into town Missy? I thought you was all about that Cali life. I almost thought you done forgot about us." I said with a smirk. I handed her some tissue and she wiped her face.

"Nah, I ain't forget about y'all. I just needed... Something. But I'm back. For good now." She said with a smile. I laughed and hugged her tight.

•×ו×ו×ו

Jay in the MM

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Meeee

Much Love

-Asia