Chapter Twenty

Rico

I had put the girls down for their daily nap about an hour ago. I waited till they were good and sleep to swap their mouth. I put Mia's swap in a seperate bag with her name on it and did the same thing to Nia's and mines. I stuffed the bags in my pocket, then slid into my leather jacket then headed downstairs. I saw Monica sipping wine with one of her friends.

See thats the shit I be talking about. She don't do shit but sit on her ass.

"Babe where you going?" She asked snapping me out my thoughts. Her friend was looking me up and down like a piece of meat. Ol no edges having hoe.

"Um, I'm stepping out with Terrell for a minute babe." I said before walking out. I don't wanna be around her for more than five minutes because every time I am I feel the urge to choke the hell outta her.

I got in my car and drove to the south side. I had a home girl that could get these to the lab, and back within five days. I pulled up to her house and got out and walked up to her porch. I knocked on the door and she opened the door standing in some sweat pants and a tank top.

"Ayo wassup Sheila how you doing?" I asked. She laughed and pulled me in for a hug. She held her hand out and I looked at her crazy.

"Nigga you wanna test these kids or not!?" She asked putting her other hand on her hip. I laughed and pulled out the three lil baggies. She took em and shook her head.

"Its a shame you gotta have this shit done, but I'll have these back to as soon as possible." She said closing the door in my face.

"Why you gotta be so rudee?" I sung out going back to my car. I sighed and sat at the wheel thinking of where to go next. Might as well go see Terrell.

Ria

I had left Jacobs and went back over to Nicki's and Terrell's. I couldn't help the smile that was plastered on my face. Jacobs just so sweet, and crazy.

I walked through the door and saw Terrell and Rico sitting on the couch. I haven't seen Rico since that night we kissed, and when I found out he had a family. I scoffed and rolled my eyes and walked up to the guest room.

"Can't speak!?" I heard Terrell yell.

"Nope!" I yelled back. I sat my bag on the bed and grabbed some boy shorts and a tank top. I walked on the bathroom and tools a quick shower. I couldn't take another shower over at Jacobs cause he wouldn't leave me alone!

I chuckled to myself as I dried off and slid on my clothes. I walked out the bathroom and saw Rico leaning on the door. I sucked my teeth and crossed my arms looking at him.

"Fuck you want? Ain't no reason for you being in here with yo cheating ass." I said. He laughed and rubbed his hands together.

"Fuck is so funny?" I asked.

"Cause you acting like you ain't cheat." He said seriously.

"Okay I cheated, but I ain't get pregnant by nobody, and I was drunk!"

"Don't pull that I was drunk shit. And plus I don't even know if their mine." He mumbled the last part but I still heard him.

"Well I guess its karma. But, you can let yourself out." I said plugging my phone up. He walked towards me and grabbed my wrist. I snatched my wrist away and he grabbed both of them. I tried to push him away but he pulled me into his chest and held me there.

"Get off me!" I yelled quietly. I didn't want the tears to start.

"I still love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I've moved on Rico." I said through the tears.

"Then why you crying?" He said. I couldn't respond. I knew deep down inside I loved Rico, but like I said. I've moved on. He let me go and turned me around and looked down into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I felt all his hurt, and sadness and he felt mine. Whatever that means. He sat me on the dresser and I cupped his face in my hands. His tongue slid in my mouth and grinded against mine. He pulled away and pecked my lips a couple of times before backing away, and walking out...

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia