Chapter Two.

Rico

"Monica what the hell is wrong with you huh?" I asked storming into the bedroom. She had shit thrown all over the place like she lost her fucking mind. I hope she know she gone pick this shit up too.

"Why the fuck you still got pictures of that bitch!? Huh?!" She yelled throwing a shoe at me. It hit me in my chest, but just bounced off.

"I didn't even know I had that picture. Why the fuck is you trippen huh? You the one I got in my life, not her. Okay?" I said walking towards her. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and held her in place. She sighed and calmed down.

"I'm sorry.. Its just that.. You know what happen. And time does repeat itself." She said rolling her eyes. I chuckled to myself. This girl crazy.

"I'm not going nowhere. Now pick this shit up, I gotta get ready for practice." I kissed her lips, then smacked her on the ass. I went and got my bag together with all my stuff I needed, kissed my 3 ladies goodbye, then headed outside to meet Terrell.

Ria

I sighed for the umpteenth time within thirty minutes. Mark playing games with my mind by not asking questions and wanna play the mufucking quiet game.

"Are you going to talk or what Mark!?" I yelled. He just sat back starring at me.

"I done had about enough of this shit." I said to myself as I stood and walked to the door.

"Well since you don't want to talk business you can find another company to help you, or you can reschedule for another appointment with Claire on your way out. Have a nice day Mr. Weaks." I flashed a quick, fake smile and swayed my hand towards the door. He stood and walked towards me. He slowly closed the door with one hand, and gripped onto my waist with his other hand.

"Wha-" I got cut off by his lips connecting with mine. My knees buckled and I fell into him then quickly pushed him away.

"I just wanted to know if I still had the same affect on you.. I guess its gotten stronger." He grabbed the side of my face gently.

"I'll be around." He pecked my lips, and with that he left. Leaving me in a confused daze. I stomped my foot and walked to my desk. I pulled out my phone and pulled up a picture of me and Rico. God I miss him so much.

I hate being with Jay. Its like I'm not even in a fucking relationship. I'm not in love, I'm in loyal. I don't care what I gotta do..

But I'm gonna get my man back!

I wiped my eyes and got my purse. I walked out my office and approached Claire's desk.

"Hey I'm not feeling to good. I'll finish the arrangements at home, but anything else leave it on my desk okay." I said smiling.

"Alright." She flashed a smile at me. Claire looked so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it. Like I've saw her before.. I just don't know where or when.

•×ו×ו×ו

Rico in the MM♥

Ria?? Yasss she gone get her baby back!?

Vote

Comment

Share

Much Love

-Asia