Chapter Thirty One

Ria

I sighed as I got out the shower. I had to meet up with a lady about buying a work space for my building. I slid on some jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, and my black vanz. I didn't feel like getting too dressed up. I brushed my hair down.

"Ooh I need to make an appointment with Nicki." I said putting on my Steelers snapback and heading out the door. I walked into the room where Rico was to let him know I was finna leave.

"Aye Rico. I'm finna head out to handle some business. You need anything while I'm out?" I asked leaning against the door frame.

He looked me up and down, "Now where you going looking all beautiful an stuff?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I laughed an waved him off.

"Boy I have on jeans, a shirt an some vanz. Hush."

"Who said anything about ya clothes? You look beautiful everyday." he said making blush. Rico would forever have the effect to make me feel weak in the knees.

"Thanks, now do you need anything while I'm out?"I asked one last time. He shook his head no.

"Ight well call me if you need something. I shouldn't be gone too long." I said before I walked into the living to grab my purse. I made sure I had everything I needed and hopped into my retail car.

I looked at the time and it was around 12:30 and my stomach started to growl. I headed towards a local McDonald's. I looked around an saw some kids I assumed was skipping. I parked my car and walked towards the entrance.

"Now you know y'all asses pose to be in school." I said looking down at them as they shot dice.

"And you know you pose to be giving me that number ma." a young lil boy I say around the age 17 said. He had a chocolate skin tone with deep waves an a dimple on the left side of his cheek. Ian no cougar, but damn.

"Boy please. I'm old enough to be yo mammy." I laughed. He looked at me weirdly considering the fact that I still have my baby face.

"Okay whatever. But y'all need to have ya asses in school and stop shooting dice. Ain't even doing it right." I said as I glanced down and shook my head and opened the door. I walked in and waited in the semi long line when I felt someone behind me.

"So what you getting to eat?" the chocolate boy asked brushing up against my backside.

"Boy! I will beat you an yo mamas ass! Get up off me." I said scoffing.

"Now why you acting all brand new? I just asked what you getting to eat." he smirked at me. I sighed and looked up at the menu as I moved up some.

"Ima just get a chicken biscuit and some tea." I said to myself. I moved up to the register an said my order and got out my wallet. Before I could hand her the money Mr. Chocolate gave her a 5 dollar bill. This nigga

"Keep the change." he said winking at me.

"You didn't have and need to do that, but thank you " I said moving to the side.

"I know I ain't have to do it, but I wanted to Ms..."

"Boy I am not that old. But my name is S'erria, I go by Ria."

"S'erria." he rolled his tongue while saying the Rs "My names Calvin, but I go by bae" he said biting his lip. I laughed and shook my head at his sillyness. I had to give it to em, he was something else

"McChicken an Sweet Tea!" the girl yelled out while placing the bag on the counter.

"Well Calvin, I have to go. Stay in school." I said touching his shoulder then grabbing my bag. I do not have time for another nigga, especially a young nigga. They can miss me with all of that man.