Chapter Thirteen.

Ria

It was Friday, and I was getting ready for this party. It was a black and yellow party. Why?? I don't know, but I'm assuming it's hosted by someone Terrell plays with.

I was getting dressed. I slid into a long sleeved black bodycon dress that had a slit in the front that showed my cleavage and it was backless. I slid into some black stilettos. I did my makeup, nun but some black winged eyeliner, and red lipstick. I took my hair out, and separated my curls.

I was in the mist of spraying on some MK perfume when Nicki called my name.

"Oh Ria! Someone's here for youu!" She yelled. I laughed, grabbed my clutch and slipped my phone in it, then headed downstairs. I saw Jacob dressed in a button down black shirt, some jeans, and his black Jordans. Simple, but it looked good on him.

"Hey, you look beautiful." He said. I blushed and smiled as I thanked him.

"You look nice to." I said. He bit his lip and walked over to me, extending his arm. I wrapped mine around his, then we all left out.

•×ו×ו×ו

The party was at someone's house, but it looked big enough to hold all the people that were outside. We walked up to the door and went right in. It was music blaring, and a big poster that said 'CONGRATS STEELERS' in black and yellow letters. I guess congratulating them on making it somewhere. I don't follow up on football. Or any sport for that matter.

We made our way to the lil mini bar and got some drinks. We started laughed and talking. Dancing to the music. It was going good until Terrell said he wanted to make an announcement.

"Let's go see what yo big headed brother has to say." Jacob whispered in my ear. I shook off the feeling that ran through my body, and straight between my legs, and nodded my head. We walked to where the crowd was and got in front.

"ATTENTION! EVERYBODY! I just want to say, that without God, that I wouldn't have made it here today. Also, without my beautiful girlfriend, that I'm gonna wife up one day. She pushed me to be the best I can ever since I met her in sophomore year of highschool." He stopped and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "And my beautiful baby sister! She really pushed me, with her mean ass." Everybody laughed. He waved me over but I shook my head no. He pulled me out the crowd and wrapped his left arm around me, and his right arm around Nicki. "And I couldn't have done it without my best friend, Rico! He yelled out. My eyes got wide as he turned around and made eye contact with me. I excused myself, and went upstairs to an empty room.

Rico

Man I don't know why Monica wanted to have this party! For what you may ask. Not a damn thing. We just started the damn season, and only had, and won three games.

She kept me by her side all night until Terrell had to make an announcement. I can tell he was tipsy as fuck. I ignored his speech because I was texting my pops asking him how the girls were doing. She said Mia was actually happy now. She's smiling, and playing with Nia instead of just watching TV.

I was interrupted out my text when I heard Terrell call my name.

'What the hell this fool want now?' I asked myself.

I looked up and there she was. All the emotions, the feelings, the love I had for her came rushing back to my heart. I know I sound like a lil bitch but whateva. I saw her walk upstairs and I instantly followed her. Terrell tried to stop me, but I just gave him some dap, and ran up the stairs. I checked every room until I found her sitting on the bed.

"Ria?" I asked. She turned around and I saw tears on her face. It broke my heart to see her crying because of me again. She stood and lemme just say. Cali did her body justice. I mean her body was banging in highschool, but damn! She's a woman now. I walked towards her and I could feel the heat off her body. I leaned down to kiss her, and felt a spark run through my body. She kissed me back, and I backed her into the wall. I had her moaning and everything until...

"Rico!?" I heard Monica's voice yell.

Fuck!

•××ו×וו×

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia