Chapter Nineteen

A/N: The next few chapters will be throughout the day with Rico, Ria and Jacob.

Ria

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Jacob was showering still. I whipped up some eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fried apples. A bitch was hungry. As I was flipping pancakes I felt a pair hands wrap around my waist. I smiled and bumped him back and walked to the counter to put his pancakes on his plate.

"Well good morning to you too." I heard him say I laughed and walked over to the sink to put the pan in the sink. I turned around and smiled at him and walked to the table. Well almost, he grabbed my arm and picked me up sitting me up on the counter.

"Don't flex." He said smirking. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Ain't nobody flexing, now move. Food gone get cold." I said. I really just wanted him to move cause I ain't have nothing on up under this shirt. I guessed he sensed it and looked down real quick, then back up at my eyes. He spread my legs and flicked his thumb on my clit. He leaned into kiss me, but went down and kissed my pussy instead. I gasped and tried to push his head away but couldn't. Nigga had me pushing it deeper.

He flicked his tongue back and fourth on my clit a couple of times and sucked on it before pulling away.

"I mean, breakfast is the most important part of the day ma." He said with a wink then walked off to his plate on the counter. I sighed and walked behind him.

Rico

Man I can not believe this shit. This bitch Monica has been sneaking around to go see some nigga, with my fucking daughters. She gone make me fall back into my old ways.

I was sitting on the couch chilling. Monica should be walking through the door in a minute. I called her and left a message saying how sorry I was and blah blah blah.

I heard footsteps running and in walked in my two beautiful girls. Its sad that I have to second guess them.

"Hey daddy!" They both said at the same time. I laughed.

"Hey babies. Can y'all go upstairs for me. Me and your mom have to talk." I told them. They ran upstairs and in walked Ms. Lying ass.

"I see you finally came to your senses." She said standing in front of me in a new outfit. This bitch.

"Yea, I'm sorry. Let's go upstairs." I said standing up. I had to play this shit off until I can swap Nia and Mia's mouth, then get them to my home girl. Until then, I gotta act normal.

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia