Chapter Eleven.

Ria

I saw the girl Rico got with and instantly got filled with rage!! How dare he have the audacity to get with a HO!? I mean, come on now. Fuck that nigga, and most definitely fuck that bitch!

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Jacobs car ready to get out of here before I beat a bitches ass, and a niggas. Ol stupid ass.

"Ria!" Jacob yelled after me. I heard his car chirp so I got in and slammed the door shut. My hole mood was gone! Jacob got in and looked at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"No. I just saw somebody from the past, and the girl their with. Fuckin whore." I mumbled the last part.

"O..Kay." He said with a chuckle. The ride back to Nicki's was quiet. Well I thought we were going back to Nicki's. We pulled up to DQ.

"Still ya favorite ice cream place?" He asked with a smirked. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Chocolate chip blizzard?" He asked. I gasped and turned towards him.

"How'd you remember?" I asked. He knew that was my favorite thing from DQ.

"I remember things about my favorite lady!" He said. We got out and went inside. He ordered two chocolate chip blizzards, and we sat at the lil tables outside.

"So dinner and dessert?" I asked while smirking. He laughed and popped his collar which made me laugh even more.

"Well you know me." He said with a smirk. I chuckled and stole a scoop of his ice cream.

"Now what the hell. We got the same thing, but yet you take a scoop of mine." He said shaking his head. We laughed and talked all night long. When he dropped me off at Nicki's he walked me up to the door.

"So.. Is this the part where you say 'Oh Jacob, I had such a wonderful time. I'd love to do it again'" he joked. I laughed and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Jacob." I said opening the door.

"Sure you don't want a nightcap?" He asked. I blushed and fanned him away.

"GOODNIGHT Jacob."

"Goodnight Ria." He said before walking away. I closed the door behind me and the lights came on.

"UH HUH! You know what time it is missy?" I heard Terrell say.

"Oh shut the hell up Terrell and leave her alone. How was ya lil date?" Nicki asked.

"It wasn't a date, just dinner and ice cream." I rolled my eyes.

"He picked you up?" Terrell asked.

"Yeah."

"He paid for dinner?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah."

"He walk you to the door?" Terrell asked.

"Yes!" I yelled. They both looked at each other, then back at me

"DATE!" They both said at the same time. I laughed then headed towards the stairs, but my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw it was Jacob.

Jacob: Need a ride to school in the morning?

Me: Yeah sure. I'll be ready by 8.

I put my phone up

"Mmmm! Was that a goodnight text!?" I heard Terrell ask. I laughed and turned around.

"No, he asked me did I need a ride to school in the morning and I told him I'd be ready by eight." I rolled my eyes.

"Mm! So my car ain't good enough for you?" Nicki added her two cents in.

"GOODNIGHT Y'ALL!!" I said as I walked up the stairs

•×ו×ו×ו

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia