Chapter Ten

Ria

Jacob took me to a nice lil diner. Nothing fancy, but it was still nice. We were waiting on the waiter to bring us our food.

"So.. Why'd you wanna take me out?" I asked sipping on my drink.

"Because... I've wanted to for a while." I choked on my drink. I mean, not no lil choke either.

"Oh.. But I thought.. You know.. Brandy." I trailed off not wanting to hit a button. Cause if he pop off crazy Ima have to join his ass.

"That bitch." He stopped and chuckled. "I got her cheating. Then she lied and said it wasn't me. So I filed for divorce. But she still says I love her. Ion love ha crazy ass." He said oh so serious. I busted out laughing at the look on his face.

"So I'm telling you about my divorce and you laugh?" He said. I cleared my throat and stopped laughing. I felt bad until he started laughing.

"The look on your face bruh." He said between laughs. I rolled my eyes and started to laugh as well. As our laughter died our food came. We ate, laughed more, talked about nothing. It felt like we were back in highschool. But, we're not.

"So, you ready to go?" He asks as he pulled out his wallet. I nodded my head and reached in my pocket to pull out some money but he stopped me.

"I insist." I said .

"No. I asked you out, so I'm paying for you." He said. I sighed and put my money back in my back pocket. We walked out and saw a bunch of people with Camera's across the street. They were tryna get somebody ass. I wanted to be nosey so I stayed right there until whoever they were walked out.

I squinted my eyes, but they quickly got wide as I saw Rico. I was about to walk over, but quickly stopped when I saw he had someone on his arm...

•×ו×ו×ו

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia