Chapter Eighteen.

Rico

I was sitting in my office chillen. I'm really bout to Ray Rice this bitch right now. I don't know where she is, and she has my fucking kids! I told some of my old niggas I used to fuck with to track her ass down. Ion want them to bring her to me. Just keep a close eye on her. Matter a fact, I got somebody coming over here to give me the first piece of information.

"So, wassup?" I asked my dude Tj.

"Maan. Monica a grimy bitch son." He said sitting in front of me.

"What you mean?"

"Well, she been going to see some nigga. They look close... And yo girls familiar with em." He said. I sat back and nodded my head. I never thought I would have to do this. But Ima get them tested.

Ria

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, and Jacobs arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him and sighed. What the fuck am I doing. We're not together, but we fucking around with each other hard. Last night was the closest we ever got to having sex.

I sighed and just laid down, trying not to over think myself.

"What's on yo mind bae?" Jacobs deep sleepy voice took over the quiet room. I just pretended to be sleep.

"I know yo ass not sleep." He said. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed. I rolled my eyes. How the hell he know if I'm up if his eyes closed.

"Don't roll yo eyes at me lil girl." He said rolling onto me. I groaned and fixed myself under him.

"Nigga I am a grown ass woman. Fawk you mean." I said. He laughed and buried his head in my neck. I realized that we were both naked, and he had a morning woody.

"Jacob move." I said trying to wiggle free from under him. He shook his head no and started to grind on me.

"Jacob stop." I yelled out laughing. This nigga was bouncing on top of me making the bed shake.

"You know you like it." He said smirking. I sighed and started to hum a song. I felt his hands trail down my body. I chuckled and moved his hand away. He smacked my hand and I scoffed.

"Nigga." I said slapping him in the back of his hand. He bit my neck hard but it ain't hurt. I bit his shoulder and he bit my lip.

"Ow! Get offa me!" I pouted. I faked a few tears and he raised up and looked at me.

"That hurt. You know my lips sensitive." I faked pouted.

"I'm sorry baby." He said missing my tears, then my lip. I kissed him back. I had his ass right where I wanted him. I grinded myself into him.

"Don't think you fooling nobody." He whispered in my ear before flipping us over. I laughed out loud and straddled his lap.

"But its so fun fooling you." I giggled. I noticed that my boobs where all in his in his face. We were in the most intimate position, but there was nothing sexual about it. I'm not in love with Jacob, I'm in like with him.

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love♥

-Asia