Chapter Twenty Two.

Ria

I had just got done with my last class of the day but I had to stay for a meeting. I don't know what it was about. I couldn't focus all day. Something about Gabrielle seemed so familiar.

I walked down to room 105. It was already a few teachers in here but we had to wait for the principle. I sat at a desk, and pulled out phone and started to check my messages. Most of them where from Gabrielle. I hope she doesn't get the lesbian vibe from me. I don't even know if I'm attracted to women sexually or if I just find them attractive.

But as I waiting in the back of the classroom Jacob walked in. Ever since what happened in my room between me and Rico, I kinda cut Jacob off.

As more teachers came in, Jacob didn't notice me. Ms. Rain came in and stood in front of the class room.

"Okay, as everyone is aware, Jefferson elementary is having a fun day, slash fundraiser. It will be held on September the 13th. Now we already have a few things in mind, like a few bounce houses, and a clown. Now we would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions?" She asked. One guy raised his hand.

"We could have like a basketball game. Two teams of teachers mixed with parents." He said smiling. That was a good idea, I ain't even gonna lie.

"Good idea Mr. Fand. Now if you have any other ideas, drop them in the box in the office. The due date for all suggestions are the 23rd. Now moving on, we need someone who can draw." She announced. Everybody got quiet. I took this as my opportunity to prove myself.

"I'm good a drawing." I spoke up. Everybody turned and looked at me, including Jacob. He gave me a confused look but I simply ignored him.

"Ah yes, Ms. Crews is it?" Ms. Rain asked. I nodded my head and smiled, ignoring the intense stare I was under by Jacob.

"Yes, I could sketch up some rough copies, and have them into you by Monday morning." I said proudly. I wanted to finally get to do my thang.

"Alright, I'll leave you to that. There will be a sign up sheet in the office, plus handouts that you all will pass out to your students for the basket ball game. Your free to go. Have a nice weekend." She said. I smiled and was one of the first ones out the classroom. I ain't feel like being in the same room as Jacob anymore. I don't know what or who I want anymore.

"Ria!" I heard his voice call out after mine. I sighed and stopped in my tracks.

"What Jacob?" I snapped. Maybe he will catch the hint, and leave me alone.

"Wassup with you? I been texting an calling you."

"I've been under a lot of stress lately. You know with my company in the process of being shipped down here an all, and me trying to find a apartment." I half lied

"Well you know you could always stay with me." He said. If I end up staying with him, I'll end up fucking his brains out

"Now you know I can't do that. I don't wanna be a burden. But I'm kinda in a hurry. See ya." I said getting in my rental and driving off.

Rico

Man I'm so nervous right now. I told my home girl to speed up the process, and right now I'm holding the results in my hands. I opened the yellow envelope slowly with my eyes closed. I let out a deep breath and began to read.. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Nia and Mia Rodriguez are 99.5% NOT, your biological daughters.

I reread those words over and over again. I got something in store for Monica's trifling ass.

ו•×ו•×

Sorry for not updating !

But my Wattpad has been acting stupid. I haven't been receiving my notifications. Plus I have to get up with school and I have exams next week :(. BUT, those days are half of days so yeah! Be expecting a lil some some lol.

And I have a bone to pick with y'all

>.>

No one really commented on the Questions for Characters :'(

Buts its cool. Ian gone cry.

But yeah, that's all.

Oh and follow me on IG: lilogprettythug.

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia

Grown and Phat.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें