Chapter Six.

Ria

After taking my stuff to Terrell and Nicki's house, and getting situated, Terrell called me into his den to talk.

"Wassup?" I asked sitting beside him on his mini couch. He paused the game he was playing and looked at me.

"Have you heard?" He asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Heard.. What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He gave me that 'you know what the fuck I'm talking about' look. I thought about, and the only person he could be talking about was Rico. I wasn't about to talk about the my ex boyfriend/ love of my life to my brother.

"I don't wanna talk about him. Plus I'm pretty tired. Its late too. So goodnight." I sighed before getting up and walking to the guest room. I laid down and thought about my next two steps.

1: Find a job!

2: Find Rico.

Terrell

Man Ria so fucking stubborn. I was gonna tell her about Rico and his family, not to brag in her face. But because I don't want my sister to go find him, then be slapped on the face that he has kids. I know my sister, and I know he's the reason she's here.

"Bae don't worry about it." Nicki told me rubbing my shoulders.

"What you mean don't worry bout it? That's my sister, and I don't wanna see her hurt." I said honestly.

"Well she's already hurt." I heard her mumble.

"What?" I asked turning around and looking at her. She smiled and shook her head.

"Nothing nothing. Now come here." She said smirking. Ya boy bout to smash some buns!

Ria

I woke up the next morning and started to looks for jobs that had something to do with art. I was about to give up my two hours of searching when I saw an add for an job at an elementary school. They needed someone quick since the last teacher was pregnant, and had to leave. I called them up, and they told me to come in first thing tomorrow morning.

I got up and started dancing, and squealing. I even hit that shmoney dance a few times, before Nicki came barging in.

"What's so.. Why you so happy?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I was still dancing "I got an job interview, tomorrow morning. Teaching art." I smiled. She started tweaking too and I laughed.

"Well you know what that calls for.. Drinks!" She squealed. I shook my head no. Last time a drank was when me and Rico broke up.

"No, I don't wanna have a hangover. Let's just wait till I actually get the job. Plus, its part time." I said half lying, half telling the truth.

"Ight ight, I got ya. But we're still gonna do something so get dressed. I know your hungry, and I don't feel like cooking." She said before she walked out. I did a lil shout before I walked into the bathroom. Everything was falling into place.

•×ו×ו

Jacob in the MM ♥. Sexy self lol. If you don't remeber him, check out YIAP Part 2.

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia