Chapter Fourteen.

Ria

Oh my God! Im standing here kissing the love of my life again! Well I was until the nationally known whore walked in.

"Rico!?" She yelled. Rico pulled away and looked at her, then back at me. Ms. Ho looked at me and started walking towards me until Rico stepped in front on me.

"What the fuck!? You protecting protecting this bitch!? Who I just caught you kissing! I'm the mother of your children, and most importantly your fucking fiance!" She yelled. Wait.. Children? Finance?

"Children?" I asked stepping from around Rico. I didn't even notice that Terrell, Nicki Jacob and and a bunch of other people were in the room. Along with a bunch of team mates. People had there phones out recording everything.

"Yes bitch! Two daughters that are four years old!" Monica yelled. Now, if I'm correct. For them to be four, he had to be fucking this bitch looooong before they got engaged.

"Ria.. I-" Rico started.

"You know what.. Save it. I'm not mad, I'm not sad. I'm stupid, for trying to come here and win you back. Guess you've got enough baggage." I said holding my hand up. I was done with getting hurt.

I walked out the room, downstairs, and out the house. I ain't know where I was going, but I needed to get away from this fucking house. How dare he kiss me and he has kids. And a fucking finance.

•×ו×ו

I woke up the next morning with a bunch of emails and messages from people I didn't know. Nicki ran in my room and cut on ESPN. Someone had recorded the lil argument, and now it was the headline !

I read it and couldn't believe my eyes.

Sources say that NFL football player Rico Rodriguez was caught kissing ex girlfriend S'erria Crews at a party being hosted at their own house! Rodriguez's finance Monica Brown walked in on them. A few on goers at the party say the two spotted each other. Crews went upstairs, and Rico quickly followed behind.

"I guess they've been seeing each other for a while, then decided to get a lil action going on upstairs." One of the anchor men said.

"Maybe to much to drink huh?" Another said.

"Blame it on the alcohol." I couldn't take anymore. I cut the TV off and laid back putting a pillow on my face. I haven't even been here a month and my life is going downhill.

"Ria I know you don't wan a hear this but why'd you really come back?" I heard Terrell ask. I didn't even notice him come in. I sat up and sighed.

"After me and Rico broke up I was depressed. I fell back into my old ways and started to cut. One day as I was checking my cuts they looked infected. I washed them and they started to bleed badly. I was rushing and bumped my head on the tub and passed out. Next thing I know I wake up in the hospital. I had to have someone watch over me. That somebody was Jay. I didn't like her, I just wanted somebody to be there. Next thing I know, we're living together and I'm unhappy. Then the beatings started. After a while i got used to it. Then one day i couldn't take no more. I wanted Rico back. So I came here, and yea. My life is fucked up now." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"The fuck!? Where that bitch at!? She ain't gone beat my sister and act like nun fucking happen!" Terrell yelled.

"You don't understand! I was in a abusive relationship dickwad! I couldn't just up and fucking leave! Jay knew everybody I talked to, and since I had a business I had to stay! Until I thought of a better plan.. And it backfired, hard in my face."

"Well what about you Jacob?" Nicki asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Ria that nigga pressed ova yo ass. Has been since 12 the grade." Terrell said. I blushed at the thought.

I'll see where everything goes from here. Until then, I'm focusing on me."

•×ו×ו×ו

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia