Chapter Twenty Six

Ria

I woke up the next morning to see Rico still asleep. I looked around the room and Terrell was sitting on the other side of the room asleep. I got up and walked over to him, and shook him lightly.

"Terrell? Terrell!" I said shaking him. He popped up, then sighed.

"When you'd get here?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Few hours ago. I brought you some clothes so you could shower." He pointed to the bag next to him. I nodded my head saying thank you. I stared off starting to think.

"Stop that." I heard Terrell say. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Stop over thinking the situation. He's a strong dude."

"I know.. But I could've lost him.. Again." I said whipping the tears from my eyes. Terrell pulled me into a hug and I cried in his chest. I ley everything out. 

"Its okay Ria. He ain't going no where." He said rubbing my back. After a while I calmed down and pulled away from him.

"Now, what your going to do is, go in that bathroom, shower, get ya thoughts together, and come out here and be with your man." Terrell said giving me a slight smile. I nodded my head while grabbing the bag and walking into the bathroom. I cut the shower on hot and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped in and let the water fall over me. I did what I had to do, then hopped out. I dried off, then slid on the clothes Terrell bought me. I put all my things back in the bag then walked out to see Terrell and Rico talking.

Terrell cleared his throat then stood up. "Guess I'll go get some coffee." He said before walking out. I sat my bag down then walked over to the chair beside Rico and sat down.

"How you feeling?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Like a million bucks." He chuckled. I smiled weakly.

"Could you help move my pillow?" He asked. I hopped up and reached behind fluffing his pillow. Rico put his hands on lower back and looked up at me.

"I'm not broken Ria." He said. I sniffed and looked him over.

"You heard that?" I asked. He nodded his head and let go of me. He raised himself up slowly and slid over.

"Rico you shouldn't be moving." I said fixing his pillows behind him. He ignored me and patted the bed beside him.

"I can't lay with you, you'll-"

"Ria if you don't get yo ass in this bed." He said. I sucked my teeth and eased my way beside him, making sure not to hurt him.

"Ahem?" He said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I ain't ask you get up here for my health. Lay with me." He said. I sighed and laid carefully on his chest, then felt him flinch. I shot up quickly.

"I'm hurting you!" I whined. He pulled me down onto him and wrapped his arm around me

"Ria I'm fine.. A nigga just can't move his legs, that's all." He said with a sad chuckle. I left the conversation at that and just laid there, taking in the moment.

Terrell eventually came back in the room with breakfast for everybody.

"Aw, look at y'all all booed up. Here go ya food." He said as I sat up. We got our food and started talking an eating, joking around until the nurses came to check on Rico. They where gonna be running more tests on him later in the afternoon.

Eventually Nicki and Tj came and we all caught up with each other. Rico had been taken off to start his tests, and we where all in his room waiting for him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HUSBAND AT!?" we heard some woman yell.

"Ma'am we can't help you if you don't tell us your husband's name?" I heard a male nurse say. I laughed cause he sounded like he won't up for no shit.

"Rodriguez, Rico Rodriguez! Now where is his damn room!" She yelled. We all looked around at each other. Sooner or later we heard heels clacking towards us and the door opened revealing Mia, Nia, and Monica. I didn't know those where his daughters!

"Aw shit.." I heard Terrell say. I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell y'all doing here? Especially that bitch!?" She said pointing at me.

Lawd Jesus, Ian got time for this ho. She needs not to be worried bout what the fuck it is I'm doing.

ו•×••×

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia