Chapter Seventeen.

Ria

I was chillen over at Jacobs house trying to get him look over my business funds. Because math is not my strongest subject!

"Jacob if you touch me one more time, I will slap yo lips off yo face!" I said moving away from him. He smacked his lips and slapped me in the back of my head hard! I got up and started chasing him around his condo. I followed him into the kitchen where he was drinking a bottle of a water.

"Really tho? I'm chasing you and you start drinking water?" I asked laughing. He flicked the water at me.

"Jacob! I just got my hair done! Water better not touch my hair!" I yelled. He laughed and walked towards me smirking. I took off running and screaming.

"Stop Jacob!"

"Stop running!"

"Put the water down!" I said standing behind his couch. He was on the other side. I tried to run but he caught me and pushed me into the corner.

"Jacob please don't spill that water on me!" I squealed. He smirked and raised the water bottle to his lips. I sucked my teeth and pushed him away.

"Asshole." I mumbled. I started to walk past him but he pulled me back into the corner.

"Don't be mad at me bae." He said looking down at me. He know I'm a sucker for him every time he calls me bae.

"I'm not yo bae, and I'm not mad. Now move." I said looking up at him smirking. He placed his hands on my waist and licked his lips

"Then gimmie a kiss." He said. I pecked his lips once then tried to walk away but he pushed me back into the wall. Me and Jacob never had sex. I don't know if we ever will.

"Don't play with me." He said seriously. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I tilted my head to the side and gave him a big ol sloppy kiss. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. His tongue slid into my mouth and twirled around mine. We fought for  control but he won like always. This kiss was getting heated. I could feel his dick getting hard under me and it was poking my butt. He pulled away and smirked at me.

"Next time, I don't wanna have to say nothing." He said putting me down. I walked away and mumbled "ain't shit gone happen." I walked to the bathroom and cut on the shower. All the running away had me sweaty. By the time I was naked the bathroom was steamy. I walked into Jacobs walk in shower and started to shower. I was in the mist of rinsing when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I jumped and turned to see Jacob standing there in all his glory. I mean damn, a nigga was packin. This was the first time we've ever saw each other naked.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I had to play it off.

"Nigga no, now get the fuc-" I was cut off by him kissing me. He backed me into the shower wall and ran two fingers across my clit. It made me gasp in the kiss, and he shoved his tongue down my throat. He trailed kisses down my body. He got on his knees and put one of my legs on his shoulder. He flicked his tongue on my clit, then slid it up and down my lips. I let out a moan. I ain't had no type of sexual release since I moved up here. He shoved his tongue in my pussy and swirled it around. I almost lost my balance so he put both of my legs on his shoulders. I couldn't help the moans escaping my lips and before I knew I had came three times. My legs were so weak I could stand, barely. Jacob stood up and his dick was in throb.

"I still got that hair wet ma." He smirked. I ain't even notice I was standing right under the water.

"Fuck you." I laughed. Lawd, what Ima do with this boy.

Vote

Comment

Share and Follow Me

Much Love

-Asia