Chapter 3

As they continued to go through the horde, Sawyer stayed close to Rick. Holding a sharp spear in his hand.

His heart was pounding fast. He hoped the walkers didn't hear it.

One of the walkers got close to him, so he growled and pretended to be dead, causing the walker to move on.

All of a sudden, it started to rain. But they continued to press on. But Sawyer noticed the walkers were starting to look at them like they were live bait.

"The smell is coming off, isn't it? " Glenn whispered to them.

One of the walkers stared Rick in the eye but pressed on. "Well,maybe it is. " said Rick.

Suddenly, one of the walkers came at Sawyer, but Rick managed to kill it with his pickaxe.

"RUN! " Rick yelled, and Sawyer starred, running with Glenn as the walkers started to chase after them.

They managed to climb the fence. Rick right behind them. Glenn grabbed the keys to the van, and they rushed inside.

Rick drove away, but the horde was still chasing after them.

"We gotta drive them away so we can get your friends. You guys are going to distract them." said Rick.

"Distract them how!?" Sawyer questioned Rick.

"With noise. " Rick answered.

Next thing Sawyer knew he was in a mustang with Glenn driving away. Sawyer picked up the walkie-talkie to warn the others.

"Those roll-up doors. At the front of the store. Facing the store. Meet us there and be ready. " Sawyer warned them as Glenn sped back to the store.

The horde heard the car and stared, pulling on it. Glenn drove backward before he turned the car around and speeded off.

Leading the horde away from the group.