Chapter 8

(Daryl's POV)

" Those men you were with. We need to know where they went. " Rick told the boy they managed to grab off the street.

The sheriff was getting on his last nerve. He had just watched his little brother get taken while their older brother Merle was still missing.

He was starting to think the same people who took Sawyer also took Merle. And Daryl was going to do whatever it took to get them both back.

" I ain't telling you nothing. " answered the boy

" Jesus man, what the hell happened back there? " Glenn and T-Dog asked.

" I told you, man, this little turd and his douchebag friends came out of nowhere, jumped me, and took my little brother. " Daryl answered angrily.

" You're the one that jumped me, puto. " the kid claimed. "Screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my fault. "

" You took Sawyer and could have taken Merle too. '' stated Daryl as he paced back and forth.

"Merle and Sawyer? What kind of hick names are those? I wouldn't even name my dog either of them. " replied the boy.

His response angered Daryl so much that he lunged for him, foot first aiming for his head. But officer friendly here got between them.

"Damn it, Daryl! Back off! " called Rick, causing Daryl to flare his nose at him.

But not before the southern man reached for Sawyer's bag and pulled out Merle's hand, dropping it on the boy's lap.  "Wanna see what happened to the last guy that passed me off. " he snarled, causing the boy to scream and scramble away at the sight of his older brother's hand.

"Start with the feet next. " he told him, grabbing him by his shirt collar.

Rick pulled him off the boy, and he stumbled backward as Glenn and T-dog stood between them.

" The men that took his brother. We just want to talk to them. See if we can work something out. " Rick said.

The next thing they knew, they were at the hideout. " You sure you're up for this? " Rick questions Glenn and T-dog.

Both of them nodded as they both went to the rooftop. Daryl had stayed with Rick and the boy.

"One wrong move, and you get an arrow in your ass. Just so you know. " Daryl warned the boy.

" G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours. Just so you know. " the boy answered. Daryl flared his nostrils at him. But couldn't help but give the boy credit for talking back. All he wanted was just his brothers back.

" G? " asked Rick.

"Guillermo. He's the man of this place. " replied the boy.

" Well, then. " started Rick and loaded  and cocked his rifle. " Let's talk to Guillermo. "

Once they got to the doors, a Mexican man came out to meet him and looked at the boy. " You okay, little man? " he asked the boy.

"They were gonna cut off my feet carnal.  " answered the boy.

"Do cops do that? "' the man asked Rick.

" Not him, this crazy redneck puto. " stated the boy. Daryl kept his arrow pointed.

"He cutted off some dude's hand. He showed it to me. " added the boy, clearly frightened.

"Shut up!  " barked Daryl.

" Hey, that's that vato that shot me in the ass. " claimed one of the two guys who jumped him and Sawyer earlier, guns loaded and ready to fire.

"This true? He wants Miguleto's feet? " asked Guillermo. "That's sick, man. "