Author's note

Hello guys, I just wanted to come on here and say thank you for all the reads,votes, and comments. I do hope you continue to enjoy reading.

I would also like to apologize in advance that the beginning of Season 4 will not be Sawyer's best, but he will continue to grow and have much better character development.

I'd also like to prepare you guys that even though the prison era was only for roughly six months but I'm going to be making it a year.

However, I'll still be following the show. Though I'm going to be pretty much cutting the 4th season in have because there are going to be two plot twists that I think you guys are going to love. And in order for that to happen, I'm cutting the 4th season in half and then doing another timeskip after the 4th season.

As I keep saying, please let me know what you guys think in the comments. Whether or not they're ideas, grammar or spelling mistakes, or anything in general. Also, let me know what kind of relationships you would like to see with Sawyer.

Who would you guys think will share  a tight bond with Sawywer? Who would you guys think Sawyer would be more upset if anything happens to a certain character or even potential enemies? Let me know in the comments!