Ch.1 NCT

"Chen Chen the CEO wants to talk to you," Ollie smiled.

"Thanks Ollie," I walked over to the office wondering why they wanted to talk me.

"Take a seat," I sat down.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Well SM ENTERTAINMENT contacted us asking if you would be interested in joining NCT," I was confused.

"Nice joke NCT is a boy group," I laughed.

"I'm not joking they are making a girl unit and they want you to join," she said.

"You know how I am with new people," I have social anxiety it used to be really bad to the point I couldn't even talk to people outside of the one I lived with it's all because of that jerk that I trusted so much.

"I know but this is a great opportunity for you and it'll help with that," she tried to convince me but I was just confused.

"But why me I've only trained for a little over a year," why did they want me? I was inexperienced others would have been better.

"It's because you are the ace you are by far one of the best trainees we have you have every skill and you work hard you learned so much in a little time," she grabbed a hold of my hand.

And I thought about it i did work really hard. To the point I didn't sleep but i didn't mind. Joining the company at first was just a chance to help with my depression and anxiety but I really fell in love with dancing and it helped me get my mind off things.

"The reason I want you to go is because you're great, and amazing but you won't get far at our company it'll be a long time before we debut any group. So that why I really want you to consider it," I didn't know what to say. I had never really considered debuting I just did this to help me. If I did decided to become a idol what about my studies to be a lawyer. "SM ENTERTAINMENT wants you to go to their building to talk about the whole thing. Please go even if you don't wanna go and then decide,"

I thought about it a lot do I really wanna be an idol? I mean my brother is an idol it seems really hard. Also I still had some issues talking with people I don't know but I think it'll be alright. The next day I went over to the SM building but I couldn't open the door. I was standing there untill someone came out. Then finally the door open I quickly ran forward and tripped on my shoe lace. I fell forward into someone's chest. The scent was familiar it was all a familiar feeling. I saw others behind him they were all laughing and going 'ooooh'.

"I'm so sorry," I bowed and quickly walked away not looking at him.

"Chen Chen.....

____________________________________
This is probably gonna be a fast paced story BC I'm ✨LaZy✨ and it doesn't have a lot of random shit going on✨ -October 17th

I lied it's not gonna be fast paced😅 -November 9th

519 words