Ch.25 Injunie

"Cut!" The director siad for the 3rd time I finally snapped out of it and realised what I was doing I quickly pulled back looked up at Wonbin and ran to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror I was as red as an tomato I splashed some water on my face collected my self and walked back out.

"Sorry about that."

They continue shooting but the staff are still freaking out about the kiss. The director comments how real it was it was like they were in love. Although Wonbin didn't show it he was super happy.

"Liu Chen you have a visitor!"

"Hello Chen Chen did you miss me?" he waved.

"Injunie ge," I ran over with excitement and hugged him.

"Hello sunbaenim," Wonbin bowed and smiled but he really didn't like the sight of Chen Chen clinging to another man although he had nothing against Renjun he was just jealous.

"Ge aren't you busy?"

"They gave me the day off so I went to see how our little Chen Chen was doing on her first big drama," Renjun siad.

3 hours later...

"Shooting is over! Let's have a dinner together to celebrate a very successful shooting day!?!" The director said.

They all went to a grilling meat bar. Wonbin noticed that the whole time Chen Chen was giving most of the meat to Renjun and whenever he needed some thing she got it for him.

"Does he not have hands," Wonbin scoffed quietly so no one would hear. It didn't quite seem like she liked him but nevertheless Wonbin didn't like seeing it. Everything was odd she didn't even treat Gyuvin like this.

"You're cute would you mind drinking with me," some man slid next to Renjun.

"I'm good I don't really drink," Renjun politely declined.

"Oh come on it just a drink," the man slid the glass to Renjun he was uncomfortable but didn't know what to do.

"I'll drink it for him he doesn't drink," With no doubt she picked up that glass and was about to drink it when Wonbin took it out of her hand.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" Everyone turned there why but wonbin just dragged her out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DO YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOUR SAFETY WHAT IF THEY DRUGGED THAT? YOU DON'T HAVE A HIGH DRINKING TOLERANCE EITHER"

"Can you not yell my head hurt and even if it is drugged it's better that I get drugged that Renjun getting drugged," she looked down.

"Chen Chen! WHY are you acting like he saved your life and now you owe him for eternity!" He was very frustrated right now what would have happened if she did drink it how can she say it's better if she got drugged. What would he do?

"BECAUSE HE DID SAVE MY FUCKING LIFE BINNIE," She screamed at him.

"W-what do you mean?" Wonbin stopped for a second.

"Well Wonbin after we broke I...
____________________________________Do you guys want me to do a flashback or just have Chen Chen explain what happened?

510 words