Ch.24 A Kiss

Wonbin was cooking breakfast when the door rang. He went to open the door just to see a person he definitely did not ever wanna see again.

"Chen Chen are you alr- WONBIN!?!? WHY ARE YOU IN HER HOUSE ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PERVERT?" Gyuvin grabbed him by the collar.

"What are you guys doing Gyuvin let go if him and come inside so we can have breakfast," Chen Chen walked out of the room to the kitchen.

"WITH HIM," Gyuvin pointed at Wonbin "Nuna he's in your house do you know what kinda person he is?" He asked me.

"YAA this is actually my house and we are living together. And what do you mean by 'what kinda person he is' you better watch your words you're younger," Wonbin scoffed.

"You two stop fighting and get inside and sit down!" She in a serious toned suddenly they both stopped and followed what she said like puppies.

After all the food was on the table she sat down the air was so heavy. binnie and Gyuvin glaring at each other.

"So Nun is he trying to do anything to you just tell me if he does I'll beat his ass."

"Hey I'm right here you know and that's no way to talk to your elders little brat," binnie siad clearly wanting him to get out of his house.

"Chen Chen I don't feel assured letting you stay with him he has a girlfriend but says he likes you. What if he does something to you," he whined.

"She's not my girlfriend," binned siad angrily.

"NUNA do you really believe this bastard," Gyuvin stood up pointing at Wonbin.

"Vin-ah it's okay I believe him he won't do anything to me don't worry. Now you should get going your practice starts soon," I say with a reassuring smile.

Gyuvin is still worried but if Chen Chen thinks it's alright then he won't go against her he leaves shortly after.

"Are you done eating? Leave the dishes in the sink I'll do them afterwards we need to get to the filming set," binnie tells her.

"Okay thank you," she smiled she was trying to eat and talk at the same time it was the cutest thing ever to Wonbin.

At the set...

Today they were going to film a kiss scene they were both quite nervous even though they've kissed before.

Chen Chen's POV

Me and Binnie were getting ready for the kiss scene. It's been a while since I kissed him I was kinda scared to be honest.

"I know kiss scenes can be awkward but try not to think you're on a set and really put yourself in the character," the director siad to us.

"GET INTO POSITION EVERYONE THE SCENE STARTS IN 3 2 1 ACTION!"

"Hwanie don't be mad," I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeong?" Binnie acted suprise. Then he leaned in for a kiss I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist deepening the kiss both of us completely lost in eachother the familiar feeling of our saliva mixing.

"CUT!" The director yelled but I guess we seemed to not hear him...
____________________________________
536 words