Ch.11 Binnie

"Can you just go how many times do I have to tell you in not interested in you."

"Not yet but you will can't you just give me a chance binnie," bit na asked. I rolled my eye I was so done with her she's the reason that Chen Chen went through so much pain. I was about to say something but someone interrupted me.

"Binnie!? That's such a cute name you guys are so cute," Chen Chen looked like she was gonna cry but hid it. Why did she have to be here right now this is not helping me. How do I explain to her. "You better treat your girlfriend well."

"It's you thank you so much for letting me in earlier," Bit na smiled brightly.

Chen Chen's POV

I couldn't believe this binnie are you serious. That's what I used to call him while we were dating if I had known it was her I wouldn't have let her in.

"It was nice meeting you but I have to go practice," I say grabbing ji Oppa's hand and walked right along but wonbin just had to stop me.

"Chen Chen wait don't misunderstand she's not my gir-"
He tightened his grip on me. I was just stuck in the middle ji holding one if my wrists and wonbin holding the other.

"W-wonbin," he kept tightening his wrist it hurt like a bitch. He's gotten a lot stronger since then I mean he was strong before too. I was wondering what do I do luckily Ji read the situation and knew what to do.

"Can you let go if her wrist you're hurting her," ji Oppa look at him sternly took his hand off my wrist and we kept walking. I looked back to see Wonbin staring daggers at Ji.

"Waaaa Oppa you were so cool thanks for saving me," I siad.

"But at what cost I'm never doing it again. You owe me one," I could tell he was scared but still did it to save me.

"Ok fine I'll treat you too a meal sometime," I had a great idea that ji would probably kill me if I did buuuuut I'm doing it anyway.

"Since when did you too get so close?" Lele asked.

"Since he became my bestie," I siad sassily.

"Excuse me your bestie he's my bestie now let's go practice ji," lele started walking and along ji went following him.

"Wow Jisung you traitor," I turned around and kept walking all by my self.
____________________________________
425 words