Ch.4 Signed

It wasn't long before Wonbin caught up to me he was an extremely fast runner because when we in school he did track and field he was the best at it too. He brought me to a wall and put his hand next to me on the wall to keep me from running away.

"Chen Chen why are you here answer me."

"Why do you care? And stop calling me Chen Chen!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ok Ill stop but I need to know why you're hear is it because of the idol thing I don't think you should."

"Wonbin shut up stop acting like you care and I did sign the offer so you'll see me around soon why did I sign it to prove you wrong stop trying to make decisions for ME," I push him off and went out the door . I was livid he needs to stop telling me what I should or should not do," I was also mad at my big brother he obviously knew wonbin was in this company and didn't tell me.

Calling..🐑🐑ge

"Why'd you call me?"

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME WONBIN MY FUCKING EX BOYFRIEND IS AT SM ENTERTAINMENT!?!??"

"WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO TELL YOU THE GUY YOU TOLD ME TO NEVER MENTION IS AT THIS COMPANY WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVER WANNA HEAR HIS NAME. I TOLD YOU ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO BE AN IDOL AT THIS COMPANY SO DON'T BLAM ME."

"IS YOUR LOT DUMB I DID SAY DON'T MENTION HIS NAME BUT IN THIS SITUATION YOU NEED TO TELL ME!? WHAT DO I Do NOW I ALREADY SIGNED THE CONTRACT,"I can't believe him how stupid is he.

"I mean what can you do just face it I guess stop being a big pussy."

"Ugh you're no help idiot," I hung up what is wrong with my brother. I got into my car and drove off.

When I got home I got a text from SM saying that they are gonna reveal there is gonna be a new girl unit and they have plans for me to film a little video about my skills for the fans. I should probably tell mom and dad also my friends.

✨zB1 yUeHuAs+cHeN cHeN✨

✨cHeN cHeN✨
Listen up ✨BiTcHs✨
I'm joining NCT

💸Richky🤑
Stop with yo bullshit
it's not funny🙄

💕Eumpappa is my BBG🐶
H

ow is u joining NCT it's a boy group. Is u high?🧐

💸Richky🤑
For once Gyuvin
has a point 🤯

✨cHeN cHeN✨
Shut up Ricky 🙄also Gyuvin I don't do drugs. And to answer your questions they are making a new girl unit and I'm gonna be the first member signed the contract today😌

🚔INTERPOL🚨
Congratulations Chen Chen 🎉

🍼i'M nOt A bAbY😒
They picked you? With your skills why?🤔

✨cHeN cHeN✨
You little brat I raised you up this far for nothing 😐😑

💕Eumpappa is my BBG🐶
You mean we raised him up🤨

✨cHeN cHeN✨
Hell no I'm his mother 🙋
you are not his father😒
I'm gonna go I'm losing Brain cells from taking to you guys
not hao though he's the best✨

____________________________________
537 words