Ch.30 Trauma PT.1

WARNING ⚠️: Trauma

Told is the 29th anniversary of SM there was gonna be a big rooftop party today. I was gonna arrive by myself though because wonbin hasn't went back to shooting yet because his bruise is still there so I filmed some solo shots in the morning. It was now night we finished filming a little early so I arrived to the party a little earlier.

"Just drop me off here and go rest I'll be fine," I tell my manager. And he drops me off and I make my way inside.

3rd POV

Chen walks in and a staff asks to talk to her she's confused but goes...

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" Chen Chen asks. But the staff just looks around then laughs her tone changes.

"You bitch," she smirked as she through water on Chen Chen. "What makes you think you can get so close to Wonbin huh? You fucking attention seeking whore," she walks closer to Chen Chen and slaps her then pushes her to the ground.

Chen Chen can't help it she starts to hyperventilate she feels like she's reliving that hellish experience the experience of everything turning on her and the feeling of no one coming to help she curls into a ball.

"PLEASE STOP LET ME GO," she screams hopelessly remembering everything. As the staff continues shouting stuff.

"Oh look at that you're crying," she laughed. "You better not tell anyone about this," the staff gets ready to leave she turns her head to see all of them standing there with disgust.

"I-i promise this is not what it looks like," the staff tries to explain but the idols, other staff, higher ups can't believe what they're seeing they've been there ever since she started screaming.

Chen Chen was out of it she kept pleasing. "DONT TOUCH ME STAY AWAY!" she cried louder covering her ears. Ning Ning, the rest of the ÆSPA members, Jisung, Yang Yang, and Renjun, all ran over to her.

"Are you okay?" Ning Ning asked but Chen Chen just cried louder.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS GET AWAY FROM ME PLEASE," she didn't even recognise Ning Ning she fought Ning Ning away desperately.

Suddenly Wonbin ran through and pushed everyone out of the way to get to Chen Chen. He quickly got her into a big hug. At first she tried to push him off.

"Shhh it's okay I'm here to protect you they won't hurt you binnie is here," he siad softly reassuring her. She stoped wailing for a second and then fell over. Wonbin panicked.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE SHE FAINTED!"

____________________________________
440 words