Ch.23 The Only One

I wake up with a pounding headache I decided to just go back to sleep but when I turned over I realised someone's hands were on my waist I opened my eyes to see Wonbin. What was I doing?

This was so wrong I was in the same bed as binnie I was still fully clothed so I don't think we did anything. But even though it was wrong I didn't want to get up as much as it hurt me I missed his touch. After snapping out if it I started to get out of bed. But I felt a pair of hand warp around my waist.

"Don't go."

"Binnie let me go," I looked at the ground trying to have a serious tone. "This is not right you have a girlfriend."

"Please Chen Chen I promise she's not my girlfriend," he sat up pleading with me. "I don't like her I've tried everything I could to make her stop if I was really in love with her would I still move in with you?"

"Fine I believe you," I trusted Binnie even after everything.

"Now please get some rest you drank a lot last night," he told me as he got up. "I'll go make breakfast."

"Oh did I say anything weird last night and how did you end up here?"

"Don't think about it to much go take a nap first," Wonbin smiled gently.

Wonbins pov

I left the room what actually happened was after she had her breakout she fell asleep and I carried her to the bed right when I was leaving she grabbed me arm and told me not to leave her. It hurt me to see her tears I never knew how much pain she was in all these years. If it weren't for that girl Bit na and the company, also my stupidness we might have been engaged.

I know it broke her to the core to have to see me everyday in the home we used to live in and the one that I left having to remember the happy memories and realise its all gone but this was my only choice I was foolish back then. And this time I won't let her go. I really want to explain everything to her but she doesn't trust me enough even if I tell the truth she won't believe me but no matter what I'll get her back. She was the only one I'll ever love.
____________________________________
420 words